Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by andyd93 View Post
    Olive Tree Survey --- actually has WebOS listed... COME ONE COME ALL to fill it in and hopefully we can get them to develop something for us!

Go to the olivetree site and fill in the survey!

And you get 25% discount by filling in the survey!

I would be more than happy to fill out the survey but I can't find the URL. Could you provide a link? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Agreed - I searched the website and there is no hits for searches on Pre, WebOS, etc. It must have been a promotion that's been taken down.
    Quote Originally Posted by jp99 View Post
    Agreed - I searched the website and there is no hits for searches on Pre, WebOS, etc. It must have been a promotion that's been taken down.
    I just sent support an email asking when they will release biblereader for WebOS. If enough of us do that they will see that there's a demand to get this done.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

I know this thread is a couple months old, but I remember that I visited this thread when I was looking for a Bible for my Palm.

I decided to create Bible Reader, which is available free in the App Catalog. I know it wasn't built by Olive Tree, but it might be worth a look. It supports offline caching, but doesn't force you to download a full translation before you start using the program. You can highlight, bookmark, share, and I've done my best to make reading as fun and comfortable as possible

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...g/bible-reader

There's also a Plus version which has reading plans and charts to see how much you're reading every day

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...le-reader-plus
    This is the reply I got when I e-mailed them over the weekend:

Thank you for your inquiry!

Unfortunately, we are still unable to provide an application for the WebOS environment. Although it is a great operating system, because of the unique and local-to-the-device nature of the BibleReader program it would be a significant expenditure of resources to create (and maintain) a program with the quality and functionality that our users expect.

We are currently looking into some alternative methods for making the product available on some of the platforms that have smaller market shares, but we are only in the investigation stage at this time. I will forward your request to our developers!

Best Regards,
    Danielle L
    Olive Tree Customer Support
    suppor at olivetree.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12