1.    #1  
    i think they should make a video hot to put themes on the pre step by step for noobs well me too i think it wll be useful for alot of people if everyones agrees please comment my page and make a request for it thank u guys
    There already is. Just search. There are 3-4 vids on youtube explaining it all.

On a side note, if you type without feeling the need for a period, perhaps you shouldn't be playing around in the pre with root privilages. Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by caferacer View Post

On a side note, if you type without feeling the need for a period, perhaps you shouldn't be playing around in the pre with root privilages. Just a thought.
    Thank you. I needed that laugh today.
    I'm confused! Whats a tutorila? lol
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    did you mean tortilla for a burrito or something?
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    I have made 4 themes and counting... all my themes have HOW TO's included in the .zip theme files... Have you looked at this yet?? All of my themes are in my signature below
    whoa there is a tortilla theme what are the icons and how make it my pre

hehehe
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.