Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Sorry but with work and college I just don't have the time to make them myself but there are two apps that I would really like:

RSS aggregator/reader:
    I have not found one but if it already exits I would appreciate a link to it otherwise an app version of google reader (or similar/better) would be nice cause the mobile web version (www.google.com/reader/m) sucks.

Mix Drinks:
    List of recipes for parties
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I would definitely download the mixed drinks one ;] I like the way you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh097 View Post
    Sorry but with work and college I just don't have the time to make them myself but there are two apps that I would really like:

RSS aggregator/reader:
    I have not found one but if it already exits I would appreciate a link to it otherwise an app version of google reader (or similar/better) would be nice cause the mobile web version (www.google.com/reader/m) sucks.

Mix Drinks:
    List of recipes for parties
    I believe there's somebody here working on an RSS app.. keep your eyes peeled
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre