1.    #1  
    I have an idea for a great app (aren't they all?). I need someone to work with to develop (aka write) it.
    Pffft
    Quote Originally Posted by kansasrex View Post
    I have an idea for a great app (aren't they all?). I need someone to work with to develop (aka write) it.
    Uhhh...how about giving some information on what the app is? Not every programmer/developer has the ability to code anything. If it really is a good idea, then it just might get the attention of a capable dev.

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    If you are looking for a good/serious/qualified developer, the general "rule" to keep in mind is that ideas are a dime a dozen, and developers are $120-250 per hour.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by s219 View Post
    If you are looking for a good/serious/qualified developer, the general "rule" to keep in mind is that ideas are a dime a dozen, and developers are $120-250 per hour.
    ...and the SDK is a free download, and there's probably a dozen JavaScript tutorials on the web, and.....
    And everyone always has 'ideas'. But you can't corner the market on ideas. Implementation is what matters. Don't be coy with the idea. Without being able to understand the implementation and deisgn patterns / et al... In use, you will only be able to paint in very broad strokes. Also, new ideas develop other new ideas; soda, cup, straw.

I apologize if I am mistaking your intent/attitude.