Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jailbreak_(iPhone_OS)

"The first jailbreaking method was released on July 10, 2007, which initially was meant to provide a way to use custom ringtones.[1] On August 6, 2007 the first third-party game was released for the iPhone and iPod Touch.[2]"
    I don't remember many good homebrew apps for the IPhone when it was released, it took a wile for some good ones. There SDK was not great in the beginning.

This guy is wrong. Check my first post in this thread and tell me how those apps are not useful.
    okay getting off topic here guys!!! lets keep this thread on what it was posted for not a debate over the iphone!!!
    yep
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    I don't remember many good homebrew apps for the IPhone when it was released, it took a wile for some good ones. There SDK was not great in the beginning.

This guy is wrong. Check my first post in this thread and tell me how those apps are not useful.
    um, he asked a question and I answered it. I never said there were homebrew apps and if they were good or not.

So now, i think you're a complete *****.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post

There was no public SDK for the iPhone in the beginning, but the jailbreak community figured out how to use Apple's private SDK, which was very sophisticated from day one. I think the iPhone jailbreak community put out some amazing stuff in the early days, especially when you consider there was no documentation available to the public.
    holy crap enough about the iphone and their apps and SDK this is supposed to be a Video Recording App Thread
    um, he asked a question and I answered it. I never said there were homebrew apps and if they were good or not.

Wow calm down I wasn't commenting in a disrespectful way. I only quoted you because your info was correct but I didn't feel the apps was great. No need to get all defensive and damn do you owe me an apology. I didn't say anything wrong to you and just received a bashful reply.

This guy is wrong part was to the OP, hence the space between my comment on the homebrew apps. Misunderstanding yes, but you didn't have to resort to name calling...that's childish.

someone needs to relax.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    <<berd edited out language>>
    forget the iphone... whats up with this app???
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 08/17/2009 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Language

Asked and Answered - good.

If ones would like to continue when and what became available for iphone, please start a thread in 'Other Handhelds' or 'Cross Platform Chat'.

Also, there isn't any need to resort to name calling.

Respect others - Be courteous to other forum members .... Be tolerant of those who disagree with your opinion and discuss differences in a constructive manner. Personal attacks or name calling will not be tolerated.
    Thanks,
    Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I dont care if I hurt anyone feelings.. Most of the apps they are coming out with are useless. I have downloaded some of the game apps and want like two paid apps. I'm not asking any homebrew developer person to make the app. i'm asking palm. i did say palm or anyone. I know on one tread they had a list of the most requested apps. I know video recorder was one cant remember the other and ****** itunes stop working on that please.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12