1. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    back when i was running windows mobile i had a bbm app that assigned me a pin and let me chat with other who had BB's..it'd be badass if someone could create a similar app for the pre!
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    preload has a message board within the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtemple33 View Post
    preload has a message board within the app.
    I don't understand that response.

A BBM app would be amazing for me. If it is possible, someone please do it!!
    I don't think that's possible since BBM is a proprietary IM network exclusive to BlackBerries.
    Quote Originally Posted by d94 View Post
    back when i was running windows mobile i had a bbm app that assigned me a pin and let me chat with other who had BB's..it'd be badass if someone could create a similar app for the pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkAudio View Post
    I don't think that's possible since BBM is a proprietary IM network exclusive to BlackBerries.
    Im guessing you missed the first post!
    ummmm I had it on my Touch Pro
    Oh ok. I never knew they had that.

But I don't see the point of BBM when you have texting, AIM or GTalk.
    Oh ok. I never knew they had that.

But I don't see the point of BBM when you have texting, AIM or GTalk.
    Because sooooo many people have Blackberries and use the built in messager. Even my step mother uses it :/

However she doesn't care about AIM or Gtalk or any other IM. I know so many people like this. They only use BBM because its right there and simple to do. My whole family but me and my father (Pre heads) are BB owners. Will be cool if I can use BBM to speak to them.

Oh yea BBM is free for BB owners, so that's why they use it.
    Even if someone did develop a premessenger, why would they make it compatible with the black berry one? Just send your family members a text message.
    dude I would LOVE a BBM...

I never knew it worked on a WinMo device, wow learned something new