1.    #1  
    I can find the unlock button

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/menu-icon-unlock.png

which is a little white lock button

But I want the image, or maybe its a style sheet, that controls the yellow button area on the pre when locked.

I dont like yellow, I like BLUE

Thanks!
    cp /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/*.png /media/internal/

try doing the above command then look through to see if u find the desired image to edit

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  3.    #3  
    Nope, been there done that. There is NO yellow(ish) phone unlock image. Im thinking its some coding in a style sheet.

Anybody??? Please???
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Nope, been there done that. There is NO yellow(ish) phone unlock image. Im thinking its some coding in a style sheet.

Anybody??? Please???
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images

screen-lock-padlock-off.png

screen-lock-padlock-on.png
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    The files can be found in /usr/palm/sysmgr/images and the images are all labeled as "screen-lock" followed by their specific use (ie: screen-lock-incoming-call-on.png or screen-lock-padlock-on.png)
    If you're looking for blue images someone has actually already made a blue theme as well which has all the modded images. You can find it in the wallpaper section of the forums. Sarah has a post listing some themes. Blue Theme Direct Link You can find a download link at the bottom of the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images

Wait, so is the lock button two different images or just one? I use thinking of using an icon something along these lines: lock2.png

Btw, can anyone tell me what size the icons(s) should be?
    Last edited by Dtom2444; 08/15/2009 at 02:33 PM.

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    The actual image size is 84px x 84px, but the lock itself is smaller than that. The images posted by 2sslow are the actual size of the padlock so your image looks like the proper size.

As for the images, yes it is controlled by 2 different images. One for the lock being idle and one for the lock being pressed down as you drag it.
  8.    #8  
    Awesome! 2sslow!

Exactly what I wanted, the file path! COOL!

Now I have custom lock/unlock padlocks on my phone!

hehe This stuff gets wayyyyyyyyy too addicting, doesnt it?