Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425
    Works great...thanks.
    Hi all -

If anyone is still struggling with the missing-download-widget and "MojoListItemsParentMarker" problem, to be clear: just doing pop/delete/import/push isn't enough if you have an old version of the usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html file (without the "-" character) kicking around. Pop the patch, delete the download-container.html file, and then push the patch (in accordance with the syntax elsewhere in this thread).

This is implicit in the 8/26 and later posts but wasn't too clear to me, so perhaps this will help someone.

Thanks for a great patch! Love it (now that I have it working).

- B
    Love being able to download in browser. Why does this not work for MP3 files in secure websites? I subscribe to "for pay" podcasts from radio stations and trying to download or stream mp3 files creates an error!
    I know!..It brings out a scripted page with a whole bunch of codes for me
    did I miss something? Is there a patch for this cuz i'd love this functionality...
    Quote Originally Posted by mgbmusic View Post
    did I miss something? Is there a patch for this cuz i'd love this functionality...
    I downloaded a .zip directly from a website once on my phone and I have no patches. I don't know exactly what all this is.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Ok found the patch - lots and lots of pages. the info I was missing, and admittedly was probably my fault - name name of the patch "MultiMod"

Thanks to the creators/maintainers! Just installed it and now must play!

--MGb
    finally, honestly this should be part of the OS itself...
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425