Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425 LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 489
  1. #441  
    Hi, first off thanks for this patch. I had a little trouble getting the patch installed at first but I've finally installed it and when I click on a pdf it asks if I want to download it or not. When I say yes, nothing appears to happen and the file doesn't show up in /media/internal/downloads. After that, if I try downloading anything I don't get any sort of dialogue at all. I click a link and nothing happens.

    The keyboard shortcut and landscape URL bar patches seem to be working, though. There's a few strange lines regarding download-stream-popup.html that appear when I try installing it via quilt push. Also, the line where it says "patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line" seems wrong.

    see below:

    Code:
    root@castle:/# quilt import -f /opt/src/modifications/browser/enable-browser-downloads.patch -f
    Replacing patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch with new version
    root@castle:/# quilt push -a -f
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/global_code.jsjsjs
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$views$/$page$/$page$-$scene$.$html$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$sources$.$json$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$controllers$/$downloaddialog$-$assistant$.$js$
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html,
    which already exists!  Assume -R? [n] 
    Apply anyway? [n] 
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-popup.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/stylesheets/browser.css
    patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 753 with fuzz 1.
    Applied patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch (forced; needs refresh)
    oh, and by the way, I saw somebody else mention this glitch, and I'm seeing it too - at the very bottom of every page I open in the browser i'm getting a div block that says
    Code:
    <div id='MojoListItemsParentMarker'></div>
  2. #442  
    here's a quick update. I got the pdf downloads sort of working.

    I deleted that download-container.html file and tried a pop/push/reboot sequence. No dice. So then I popped everything out, did a quilt delete enable-browser-downloads.patch then quilt import enable-browser-downloads.patch , then quilt push -a -f and this time it seemed to install sort of properly because I got a download dialog on the first PDF I tried downloading. Also, that file appeared in /media/internal/downloads and it launched the PDF Viewer (YAY!).

    But if I try to download any additional files from the same page (I'm using that northglenn public website that somebody posted earlier), I can't get them unless I close and reopen the browser.

    now, the last two lines that were output during the final quilt push -a -f command were:
    patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 753 with fuzz 1.


    any ideas?
  3. jp22382's Avatar
    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #443  
    Any chance this patch will be added to Preware?
  4.    #444  
    Quote Originally Posted by eff20see View Post
    here's a quick update. I got the pdf downloads sort of working.

    I deleted that download-container.html file and tried a pop/push/reboot sequence. No dice. So then I popped everything out, did a quilt delete enable-browser-downloads.patch then quilt import enable-browser-downloads.patch , then quilt push -a -f and this time it seemed to install sort of properly because I got a download dialog on the first PDF I tried downloading. Also, that file appeared in /media/internal/downloads and it launched the PDF Viewer (YAY!).

    But if I try to download any additional files from the same page (I'm using that northglenn public website that somebody posted earlier), I can't get them unless I close and reopen the browser.

    now, the last two lines that were output during the final quilt push -a -f command were:
    patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 753 with fuzz 1.


    any ideas?
    documents and pdfs I made it so that they download
    They can be opened in the pdfviewer or docviewer.
    In email attachments they would just open when clicked on them.
    The part you had showing for the download, I think you probly had an old upadate of this patch. Shouldn't say it anymore really.

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  5.    #445  
    The patch says succeeded just and needs to be refreshed so refresh it with quilt refresh

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  6.    #446  
    Quote Originally Posted by jp22382 View Post
    Any chance this patch will be added to Preware?
    Don't know if it would be up there but more possibly it would.

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  7. #447  
    Quote Originally Posted by eff20see View Post
    Hi, first off thanks for this patch. I had a little trouble getting the patch installed at first but I've finally installed it and when I click on a pdf it asks if I want to download it or not. When I say yes, nothing appears to happen and the file doesn't show up in /media/internal/downloads. After that, if I try downloading anything I don't get any sort of dialogue at all. I click a link and nothing happens.

    The keyboard shortcut and landscape URL bar patches seem to be working, though. There's a few strange lines regarding download-stream-popup.html that appear when I try installing it via quilt push. Also, the line where it says "patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line" seems wrong.

    see below:

    Code:
    root@castle:/# quilt import -f /opt/src/modifications/browser/enable-browser-downloads.patch -f
    Replacing patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch with new version
    root@castle:/# quilt push -a -f
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/global_code.jsjsjs
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$views$/$page$/$page$-$scene$.$html$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$sources$.$json$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$controllers$/$downloaddialog$-$assistant$.$js$
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html,
    which already exists!  Assume -R? [n] 
    Apply anyway? [n] 
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-popup.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/stylesheets/browser.css
    patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 753 with fuzz 1.
    Applied patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch (forced; needs refresh)
    oh, and by the way, I saw somebody else mention this glitch, and I'm seeing it too - at the very bottom of every page I open in the browser i'm getting a div block that says
    Code:
    <div id='MojoListItemsParentMarker'></div>
    I have this exact problem, not able to cure it with any combination of quilt actions to this point.
  8.    #448  
    quilt refresh should work... has it already been installed or still no go?

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  9. #449  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    quilt refresh should work... has it already been installed or still no go?
    Still no go after refresh. I have done pop, delete, import (after git pull), everything, all of with or without -f. Also tried it with the wget link you gave in OP, in addition to git repo.

    I'm thinking I'm going to just revert all the files back to originals from webosdoctor (although should quilt pop be doing that from its own back-ups anyway?).

    Do you have any other suggestions? Or a list of exactly the files that the patch has created/edited?

    root@castle:/# quilt push enable-browser-downloads.patch -f
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/global_code.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/page/page-scene.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/sources.json
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html,
    which already exists! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-popup.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/stylesheets/browser.css
    patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 753 with fuzz 1.
    Applied patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch (forced; needs refresh)
    root@castle:/# quilt refresh enable-browser-downloads.patch
    Refreshed patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    root@castle:/# stop LunaSysMgr && start LunaSysMgr
  10.    #450  
    it says that the patch was applied quilt pop then quilt push -f

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  11. #451  
    Well now this is the first time this one has happened:

    root@castle:/# quilt applied
    /opt/src/patches/add-onscreen-keyboard.patch
    /opt/src/patches/message-forwarding.patch
    /opt/src/patches/more_icons_per_row.patch
    /opt/src/patches/enable-landscape-email.patch
    /opt/src/patches/quiet-powerd-messages.patch
    /opt/src/patches/longer_standby_times.patch
    /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch
    /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    root@castle:/# quilt pop /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    No patch removed
    root@castle:/#
    root@castle:/# quilt pop /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch -f
    No patch removed
    root@castle:/#
  12.    #452  
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    Well now this is the first time this one has happened:

    root@castle:/# quilt applied
    /opt/src/patches/add-onscreen-keyboard.patch
    /opt/src/patches/message-forwarding.patch
    /opt/src/patches/more_icons_per_row.patch
    /opt/src/patches/enable-landscape-email.patch
    /opt/src/patches/quiet-powerd-messages.patch
    /opt/src/patches/longer_standby_times.patch
    /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch
    /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    root@castle:/# quilt pop /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    No patch removed
    root@castle:/#
    root@castle:/# quilt pop /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch -f
    No patch removed
    root@castle:/#
    try a quilt pop -a
    then do a quilt applied to make sure no patch is applied
    after that quilt delete enable-browser-downloads.patch
    then copy and paste my how-to
    quilt push -a -f after

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  13. #453  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    try a quilt pop -a
    then do a quilt applied to make sure no patch is applied
    after that quilt delete enable-browser-downloads.patch
    then copy and paste my how-to
    quilt push -a -f after
    This was the last session I had, while I try what you've typed one more time.


    root@castle:/# quilt pop -a -f
    Removing patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    ...
    No patches applied
    root@castle:/# quilt delete /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    Removed patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    root@castle:/# quilt push -a
    ...
    Now at patch /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch
    root@castle:/# quilt applied
    /opt/src/patches/add-onscreen-keyboard.patch
    /opt/src/patches/message-forwarding.patch
    /opt/src/patches/more_icons_per_row.patch
    /opt/src/patches/enable-landscape-email.patch
    /opt/src/patches/quiet-powerd-messages.patch
    /opt/src/patches/longer_standby_times.patch
    /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch
    root@castle:/# stop LunaSysMgr && start LunaSysMgr
    ...
    root@castle:/# quilt series
    /opt/src/patches/add-onscreen-keyboard.patch
    /opt/src/patches/message-forwarding.patch
    /opt/src/patches/more_icons_per_row.patch
    /opt/src/patches/enable-landscape-email.patch
    /opt/src/patches/quiet-powerd-messages.patch
    /opt/src/patches/longer_standby_times.patch
    /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch

    root@castle:/# mount -o remount,rw /
    root@castle:/# wget http://filebin.ca/bott/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    Connecting to filebin.ca (208.68.18.109:80)
    enable-browser-downl 100% |********************************************************************************| 19694 00:00:00 ETA
    root@castle:/#
    root@castle:/# #Import patch into directory
    root@castle:/# quilt import enable-browser-downloads.patch
    Importing patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    root@castle:/#
    root@castle:/# #Apply PATCH
    root@castle:/# quilt push enable-browser-downloads.patch
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/global_code.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/page/page-scene.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/sources.json
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html,
    which already exists! Applying it anyway.
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html
    Patch attempted to create file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html, which already exists.
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-popup.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/stylesheets/browser.css
    patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 753 with fuzz 1.
    Patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch does not apply (enforce with -f)
    root@castle:/#
    root@castle:/# quilt push enable-browser-downloads.patch -f
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/global_code.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/page/page-scene.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/sources.json
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html,
    which already exists! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-popup.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/stylesheets/browser.css
    patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 753 with fuzz 1.
    Applied patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch (forced; needs refresh)
    root@castle:/# quilt refresh enable-browser-downloads.patch
    Refreshed patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    root@castle:/# stop LunaSysMgr && start LunaSysMgr
  14.    #454  
    did it work now? it should work

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  15. #455  
    Same funky <div id='MojoListItemsParentMarker'></div> at the bottom of the page.
  16.    #456  
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    Same funky <div id='MojoListItemsParentMarker'></div> at the bottom of the page.
    can u open up your download-container.html and let me know what it says

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  17. #457  
    root@castle:/# vi usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html

    <div x-mojo-elements="List" class="palm-list no-lines">
    #{listElements}
    </div>
    ~
    ~
  18.    #458  
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    root@castle:/# vi usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html

    <div x-mojo-elements="List" class="palm-list no-lines">
    #{listElements}
    </div>
    ~
    ~
    should be

    Code:
    <div x-mojo-elements="List" class="palm-list no-lines">
    	#{-listElements}
    </div>
    u need to add the: -

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  19. #459  
    Beautiful, added that and restarted luna, and it's perfect. What a difference a hyphen can make.

    Thanks a ton for your help.
  20.    #460  
    hahah anytime one thing can make a whole difference trust me lol

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions