Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Does that happen to be the same width as when it is in portrait mode? I am guessing you just did a call to the function that brings it up. It probably doesn't check for orientation so it doesn't adjust the size.
  2.    #302  
    Yeah I only made a call to it, I'm hoping someone can resize it for me. I have skool in a bit and need to finish my homework...you think you can do me that favor? Or someone atleast I'll send you the files its only 3 of them that I edited

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Just post the patch and I will put it up on Git. We will at least have the landscape bar in place. I can then look at it and see if I can figure it out.
  4.    #304  
    the patch is in the attachment Ikyo

for now u can use the second method. until Ikyo posts up confirming hes uploaded the patch on git that is
    Last edited by fritos1406; 08/25/2009 at 02:08 PM.

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Current version is up on Git now. It still has the bug, but I will see if I can get it fixed.
  6.    #306  
    have u already applied it?

so umm wat do u think is it a good update?
    some guy requested it and i was in the mood lol

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Nope, I haven't had a chance to yet. I just got it pushed up a few minutes ago. I am going to see if I can fix your bar issue.
    i'm struggling with applying this...

root@castle:/# quilt push enable-browser-downloads.patch
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/global_code.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/page/page-scene.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/sources.json
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/chrome.jsjsjs
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs,
    which already exists! Applying it anyway.
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs
    Patch attempted to create file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs, $which$ $already$ $exists$.
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/urlbar.jsjsjs
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html,
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html
    Patch attempted to create file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html, which already exists.
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-container.html
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-popup.html,
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-popup.html
    Patch attempted to create file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-popup.html, which already exists.
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-popup.html
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html,
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html
    Patch attempted to create file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html, which already exists.
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html
    Patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch does not apply (enforce with -f)
  9.    #309  
    oh id say its fine to enforce since those files are created jus
    quilt import the patch with the -f at the end of it

EDIT: Ikyo is right u have to quilt pop the old version. dont u see that it says those files are already created

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Did you remember to pop the original before trying to reapply it?
  11.    #311  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikyo View Post
    Nope, I haven't had a chance to yet. I just got it pushed up a few minutes ago. I am going to see if I can fix your bar issue.
    awesome thanx alot dude !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikyo View Post
    Did you remember to pop the original before trying to reapply it?
    i never had the original applied
    if i import with -f it will import fine, when i do quilt push -f *patchname* it says it needs refreshed... when i refresh it, it says
    File series fully applied, ends at patch /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    As fritos said, you can do a -f and you will be fine. With those files already being there, it leads me to believe that it was applied at some point.
    well after i refreshed i rebooted and it seems to have worked! thanks a lot guys for your hard work. as for the files being there, i really don't think they were. in fact, i did a factory restore of the entire os yesterday and this is the first patch i've applied!

thanks again!
  16.    #316  
    the only way it will work now is with this possibly

/opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch -f

because i doubt u can quilt pop it anymore since u imported the new one before removing it so jus enforce it

EDIT: Okay well just make sure it came out fine okay

hopefully updating it with any new versions of the patch won't be a bother though... but i just checked it out and it works fine
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Just do it with -f and you will be fine.
  19.    #319  
    if that was ur 1st patch then i have no clue as why it said u already have those files there. shouldnt have done that..but glad to hear that it came out fine..

by the way, the keyboard shortcuts work really well and i'm so glad somebody took the time to do this! flicking is cool but not when you are on a looooong page and just want to get to the top/bottom