Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1.    #281  
    just wanna ask. did u remove it through quikinstall or quilt?

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Removed it through quilt, & just used QuickInstall to set up the old version.
  3.    #283  
    okay i have updated my patch but the site i upload it to doesn seem to work. as the time being u cant download the patch either through putty...the new patch gives the browser these functionalities

Backspace=top of page
    Enter=bottom of page
    Shift = page up
    Space = page down
    Period = scroll down a line (50 pixels technically).

credit goes to Drnull & drPodder development
    Last edited by fritos1406; 08/24/2009 at 10:07 PM.

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Check your PM's.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    The most current patch is available on Git.
  6.    #286  
    awesome thanks ! did it apply perfectly?

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I haven't patched my phone yet. I was working on something else and put this up when I was doing the other.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Looks like it patched perfectly fine.
    I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but now that the patch is up on Gitorious, does this mean QuickInstall will install the newer patch? or is that completely separate from gitorious?
  10.    #290  
    hmmm good question lol. i really dont know the answer to that one. u can try and see but i doubt it is.

Wow. I really am SuperFail when it comes to this patch i guess. I'm still having the same issue as before. I had to force that patch & refresh, but it does the same thing. Guess i'm sticking with the old one =\.
  12.    #292  
    well if u ever want the original files let me know possibly will work that way

Do you mind? I'm getting a little discouraged here over it. I just wish i could get this patch working like the others.

~Thanks so much

EDIT:
    I tried the QuickInstall method of the patch again, but i think it still does apply the old version of the patch, just for anyone who was interested. I tried getting a PDF file & instead of opening the file, it downloaded it (i'm assuming that was what the update did). Also, the new shortcuts buttons don't work.

EDIT 02:
    After fritos' help, i got the patch working.
    Last edited by Veritas06; 08/25/2009 at 02:15 AM.
  14.    #294  
    no not at all jus email me on aim

15.    #295  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    EDIT:
    I tried the QuickInstall method of the patch again, but i think it still does apply the old version of the patch, just for anyone who was interested. I tried getting a PDF file & instead of opening the file, it downloaded it (i'm assuming that was what the update did). Also, the new shortcuts buttons don't work.
    wait are u talking about my new updated patch or the one from quick install?

Sorry, that was the old one. That post was before you helped me with your new patch. I just figured i'd let people know that the patch in QuickInstall doesn't read from Git. I read that in QuickInstall 2.02 Jason is going to implement the new download patch as well as several other amazing features.

So all-in-all, no more issues after your help =]
  17.    #297  
    oh lol i knew that was just making sure hahah

wat other several amazing features will that be??

He posted is this thread:

So here's my tentative list of new Tweaks for v2.02:
    - Updated "Downloading In Browser": Guess i won't need to wait for this part anymore anyway =]
    - Message Fowarding
    - Roam Only control
    - Extend minimum brightness setting
    - Battery %: I love the simple stuff =]. No more rummaging through posts to find the slightly easier way of applying this patch
    - Show Call Duration in the Call Log
    - Turn off dial pad sounds, with option to add vibration feedback: Cannot wait for this because i'm tired of scaring the people next to me when i try to dial someone ;-P
    - Allow email app in landscape
  19.    #299  
    yeah i had just read it earlier. might be a new update soon tho

im trying to add the url search bar in landscape that way people can search thats if they want through the virtual keyboard. i tried doing this earlier but browser just doesnt load up so im doing something wrong

20.    #300  
    okay i have added a new update to the patch..the urlbar now comes up on any orientation..the patch will be uploaded soon. i did this mod jus for thos people who will be using the virtual keyboard. only problem is ....well ill post up the image, im hoping someone of some knowledge can help me out here. for some reason when the urlbar is clicked it gets small..any one ?? im in need of assistance right now