well just force the patch it wont do any bad
    its just that one file but im sure it will get fixed so

quilt push enable-browser-downloads.patch -f

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Let me know when you get the patch bugs worked out and I will try it again.
  3.    #263  
    there are no patch bugs..the patch should apply perfectly

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    cool, it works now. It was erroring out for me earlier.
  5.    #265  
    glad to hear it

i must say this is now the best patch just my opinion. if u find anything that needs fixing please let me know

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    fritos1406 is the man!! he helped me get it working cause i totally messed it up!!! it woks perfectly just follow the instructions!!! lol thanks again man great job!!!
    Best Patch out there for downloads... Had an issue and fritos got right on it and helped me get everything up to speed thanks buddy and keep up the good work
  8.    #268  
    Quote Originally Posted by knightflores View Post
    Best Patch out there for downloads... Had an issue and fritos got right on it and helped me get everything up to speed thanks buddy and keep up the good work
    so i take it u found what was wrong right? lol

actually not really i just uninstalled everything and copied the files you attached in the email again and this time the patch took... i'm going to assume it was something i was doing wrong im such a newb i probably messed something up... i appreciate the help many thanks !!!
  10.    #270  
    glad to hear

if u find anything let me know okay to improve the patch

I tried following the directions to upgrade the patch, but after updating it, i can't get it to work. I get the pop-up asking if i want to Stream or Download, & then when i click download, instead of getting the progress box, i get:

<div
    id='MojoListItemsParentMarker'></
    div>
    I've tried removing & reinstalling the patch twice. What am i doing wrong?
  12.    #272  
    howd that happened?

I'm trying to find another file to download to test it, but with three different MP3's, i get that text instead of progress.

EDIT:

I tried an IPK (just for the sake of a different filetype) & it does the same thing.
  14.    #274  
    remove the patch and make sure it doesnt download or anything the reapply it

Still having the same problem. I'm just going to remove it & hope that i can get it to work in QuickInstall when it's applied there.
  16.    #276  
    i can send u the original files and then u can redo the steps, most people got it to work this way! but 1st u must quilt pop then quilt delete the patch

That's okay, I don't want you to have waste your time just for me, i'm sure i'm doing something wrong somewhere. I did do "quilt pop -a" tried rebooting so it would take, made sure none of my patches were still in effect. Then redid the patches (following your post to redo it) & the two others take effect (Battey Percentage & On-Screen Keyboard), but I get that line of code for the downloads. I don't think the other two patches should affect this one
    Good work!!
  19.    #279  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    That's okay, I don't want you to have waste your time just for me, i'm sure i'm doing something wrong somewhere. I did do "quilt pop -a" tried rebooting so it would take, made sure none of my patches were still in effect. Then redid the patches (following your post to redo it) & the two others take effect (Battey Percentage & On-Screen Keyboard), but I get that line of code for the downloads. I don't think the other two patches should affect this one
    sorry to hear u cant get it to work ! im sure that u'll get it sometime right.

Thanks. Until i cant get the newer version working, i'm just using the one through QuickInstall.