1.    #1  
    I can't seem to install the hack for Mcraig. I can root in just fine with Putty, change everything, but the changes don't seem to ever go through, what am I doing wrong?

This post seems simple forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?t=186975
    but I can't drop files in putty as far as I know. Any help here?
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
  3.    #3  
    Figured it out....
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    do you mind sharing how you patched mcraig? Ive been trying for awhile to do this. Thanks in advance.
    the easiest and best way i've done it was outta the pre and on the comp, just copied the file needed to be modded to the /media/internal directory and then used wordpad not notepad and copied and pasted save and then transfered it back to thye location, always make backups before you mod anything

if someone posted something that helped you out dont forget to push the thanks button and let 'em they helped

always make backups of the files you mod, that or get accquainted with WebOs DR
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsavage06 View Post
    the easiest and best way i've done it was outta the pre and on the comp, just copied the file needed to be modded to the /media/internal directory and then used wordpad not notepad and copied and pasted save and then transfered it back to thye location, always make backups before you mod anything
    when you say modded, do you mean root? Because I dont see that location when I put my Pre in Media Sync or Usb Drive mode.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    ok, figured out what you were referring to. Cant figure out the coding to copy that file to my computer though.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    ok, figured out how to copy the files to my computer, now having a tough time copying them back to the pre.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    O wow, figured it out. Kudos to me
    lol sorry went out for a bit, if anyone needs help with linux i use this site cuz it gives u the commands and tells you what they mean

if someone posted something that helped you out dont forget to push the thanks button and let 'em they helped

always make backups of the files you mod, that or get accquainted with WebOs DR