1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

My app has truckloads of rather advanced features which really require a help section for those who are not super familiar with this kind of calculator.

I noticed a lot of the Palm apps go online for help and fetch pages from some Palm server. I don't like that route at all because it means you NEED to have internet access to use the help function on an app that otherwise doesn't need any online access.

What would you guys do to create a proper help section? Is there some standard component (like the Windows help reader for example) or does one need to build a helpfile reader from scratch?
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Why not just create another scene? (Or set of scenes?) A fair number of homebrew apps (at least ones that have a help section) seem to do this? The Comics homebrew has a very nice About screen that uses buttons w/ different actions, which IMHO, would be useful for help.
    Menus. Submenus Help scenes.
    And possibly divs that all have display:none styles the swap in and out based on buttons pushed within a scene.
  5.    #5  
    Ok yes I know I can do it like that. I was just wondering if there's a nicer way (like with a proper help-reader) but I suppose there isn't
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD