Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Can we uninstall yet?
    This is will be awsome if it comes out... I have done a couple of themes and hope they can get added to this app
    Quote Originally Posted by noaxis2 View Post
    Can we uninstall yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    With that said, all themes now backup current files on install. This does mean however that it'll go back to whatever you currently have (if it's not the stock theme, it'll go back to whatever you currently have installed).

Remember to uninstall themes before installing a new one (uninstall will remove the files and revert to the default theme). And as always if you need to go back to full stock, the link for that is above

PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by jblake1030 View Post
    This is will be awsome if it comes out... I have done a couple of themes and hope they can get added to this app
    just sign up to the site and upload. All themes on the site will be indexed and included in the feeds
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    I didn't know how quick and easy it was to install themes to Prethemer.. +100
    i want this app
    I will be looking forward to this too!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456