Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Nope still not there I signed up like 3 hours ago and still no email. And I resent it twice already
    --Marvin
    guess yahoo is anti-google. I did it for you
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    guess yahoo is anti-google. I did it for you
    Okay thanks
    --Marvin
    looks like good progress has been made... cant wait for the app to drop. great work!
    Great job! Keep going with the smart stuff while I just sit here dumb and wait for app so I can get the cool stuff on my Pre.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    I'm actually at a BBQ now, but last night I played with Greg_roll's auto ipk method, didn't work. Site is almost done but hoped to give an installation method prior to the app being ready.

So I'll likely stick with ipk and zips being downloadable for now. Ipks will be installable via webos quickinstall. Once that point is reached, I'd say a week to a week and a half before a beta version of the app is a go.

Now back to burgers. Om nom nom
    Awesome work!! There are some themes...can they be loaded yet? Or just the logos? Just checking before I mess up my Pre!

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    themes can be loaded as well yes
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I cant click download on your site for some reason
    any ideas why?
    javascript enabled? popup blocker? The download opens in a new window where you select zip or ipk
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Do we just uninstall to go back to the default theme?

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I cant click the download link either....
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    for the boot logos, there's a default palm logo, for the themes, I believe madolen has a "default" theme. Storing your default theme and clicking revert will be a feature of the Prethemer app, but for the ipks no, you will need to back up on your own, or install a default theme.

Quote Originally Posted by dog44 View Post
    I cant click the download link either....
    Are you seeing a javascript error? Which browser are you using? Are we talking the download button, or the other button in the popup window?
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!

When you click on the download link, no pop up. I get "error on page".
    IE8
    any chance I can get you to copy the error? I've only got IE7 here

On the plus side, you're not using IE6

here you go

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
    Timestamp: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:41:38 UTC

Line: 35
    Char: 2
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.prethemer.com/js/general.js
    Is that what u need?
    yep that's it. dug around and found it. silly IE-only thing!

Cool. Glad I could help
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    You should let me upload themes,i have been working on a cool one for a while...
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast