1.    #1  
    Seriously, it's the easiest way to see if there has been updates to my favorite apps when the last update date is in the title.

My apologies if this has been brought up.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Great Idea, home brew app update notifier based on installed apps
    We have a way better way of seeing what has been updated now.

Instead of reading through hundreds of titles you just click the Homebrew apps gallery link in the top menu and click on date updated twice. The most recently updated apps will be at the top.

Or just click this link:

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...ated&sort=desc

As you see, there are many apps updated each day. As the homebrew gallery grows this will quickly be hundreds of apps being updated each day. There just are not enough moderators to change all of the thread names each day.

Now the thread names never have to change and the developers can make their own updates.

And we have a way better way of seeing what has changed.

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    We have a way better way of seeing what has been updated now.

Instead of reading through hundreds of titles you just click the Homebrew apps gallery link in the top menu and click on date updated twice. The most recently updated apps will be at the top.

Or just click this link:

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...ated&sort=desc

As you see, there are many apps updated each day. As the homebrew gallery grows this will quickly be hundreds of apps being updated each day. There just are not enough moderators to change all of the thread names each day.

Now the thread names never have to change and the developers can make their own updates.

And we have a way better way of seeing what has changed.

- Craig
    I use what you mention above, but I agree with sweet greggo.

Actually, what I would love to see in the list that you mentioned is the version number in addition to the date!

Or is it just me?