Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    So after going through the hello world app, and poking around in the code of a couple other apps I wanted to try and create my own. I decided on a daily devotional for starters and for simplicity.

All it basically does is draw from a website and present that day's current scripture and devotional. i was able to create the app and seemingly get it to import from the website, however I am obviously missing something as it will not allow me to scroll down the page.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to point me in the correct direction. this is all pretty new to me and I don't mind reading I just seem to be missing something along the line.

thanks
    you can't have a scroller unless your webview widget is in a scene. If you put it in index.html you can't scroll. Go back to hello world, move your webview into the SCENE file, and then you can scroll.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    thank you very much. will give it a go!!

Thanks again!!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    you can't have a scroller unless your webview widget is in a scene. If you put it in index.html you can't scroll. Go back to hello world, move your webview into the SCENE file, and then you can scroll.
    Hmm, that would make sense.

Thanks!