Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    This is how to change the screen where you drag the lock to unlock the phone. Really, all it is is a simple semi-transparent PNT file that starts clear at the top and end black at the bottom. The images are called "screen-lock-target-scrim.png" and "screen-lock-wallpaper-mask.png"

I like the look, but just not as dark, so I increased the transapency by 50% in photoshop.

The lock image is called "screen-lock-padlock-off.png" and "screen-lock-padlock-on.png"

The images can be found in /usr/palm/sysmgr/images

Attached are the modified images I am using now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chris5h; 08/14/2009 at 12:05 AM.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    can u post the original images
    yea i need the originals too, for the padlock
    what is the name of the images or address' that ARE the padlock? incase i wanted to change the padlock to like... I don't know... Mario's Face or something custom?
    Quote Originally Posted by silversuperman View Post
    what is the name of the images or address' that ARE the padlock? incase i wanted to change the padlock to like... I don't know... Mario's Face or something custom?
    pretty sure its:

/usr/palm/sysmgr/images
    how about the padlock originals
    thanks
    I don't suppose you would know where to remove the "drag up to unlock" txt on the screen lock, would you?
    I need some help with my screen lock and pin pad! I found one i like on you tube but cant find it anywhere!! If anyone knows where i can find it or if someone make it that would be GREAT!! ps would like it in blue!! here is the you tube i found it on.. Looks SO SICK!!!

. youtube.com/watch?v=lN3-HVTYO1Q]YouTube - Palm Pre Custom Theme

cant put links on here!!
    how do you change these files? is there a link for a "how-to" anywhere?
    Those aren't the original images. The original ones have been attached to my message. (The ones you posted are blue, the original images are orange.)

Also, someone was asking about the original overlays too.. I've included those as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Not sure if anyone can help, i've looked around for a few hours without finding what i needed. I wanted to change the lock screen that comes up when charging on the touchstone.

I changed the usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-wallpaper-mask.png, But was disappointed to find that it only changes the lockscreen off touchstone.

Has anyone had any luck finding the image location of the touchstone wallpaper, or can this even be changed?

Thanks in advance
    ok what do i type in putty if i want to replace sysmgr/images ? all of them?
    anyone?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    It is a lot easier to SFTP into it. Then you can drag/drop instead of command line typing the copy command over and over again

Setup SFTP - WebOS Internals
    ok i am using sftp im in /var/usr/palm file all i see is applications am i doing something wrong?
    never mind found it
    ok i am trying to drag and drop scific files says access denied? i am logged in as created user do i need to logged in as sudo su? and i thought i set it up to give full acess to my created user
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast