1.    #1  
    The type of application i think would be handy, is somthing were you could put .pls streams (as you add them) into a list, and simply just play them using the intergrated "com.palm.app.streamingmusicplayer" application. Swipe back play a different stream etc.

I like to listen to live radio on the pre on some popular sites such as di.fm, but its a pain when I have to sit there, go to the site load, find the link through the browser, and/or login to get high quality etc.

It would be sweet if we could just click a application, then click our stream and be on our way.

Steams could be titled, icon'd, stream info. Perhaps even as far as current song playing (isn't that retrived by just loading text in the .pls?)

Correct me if im wrong, but im not awear this can be done currently with pandora or anything else.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have begun work on an online radio playlist app. It allows you to save radio station urls and open them in the streaming player. It is not my primary project right now but I should have a beta version out in the next week or two.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by webOZ View Post
    I have begun work on an online radio playlist app. It allows you to save radio station urls and open them in the streaming player. It is not my primary project right now but I should have a beta version out in the next week or two.
    Cool, I will look forward to it.