1.    #1  
    I would like to know the direction someone is 'drag'ing an object, so that I can implement a joystick. Is there a possible way to query the x,y coordinates of the object or know in which direction it is being dragged - such as leftHorizontal, upVertical, etc ?
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I don't know the exact answer to your post, but snake has a sort of dragging effect. The only reason it works though is because the snake is always moving. Your MouseBurglar game would be a lot harder if the mouse was constantly moving though. It would be a bit more difficult for this type of game to be a gesture analog thing, but I like that you are at least looking for answers to problems. Hopefully someone will be of more help than I am, but alas, I'm not a developer, and have no Idea how to do the things you do. Keep up the great work, I love your app, and thanks.
    Ooh, me likes... This app rox mah sox
    Thanks App Creators...
    Thanx pre for making an OPEN phone!!!
    This is the best thing one could do 2 a phone!
    I don't think Snake uses drag effects, I believe snake uses flicks. Flicks are actually really easy to implement. Its in one of the sample apps included with the SDK. I'm not exactly sure which one... But look through them. There's something about screen input or input, or something similar. If you can't find it, post back and i'll look it up. If you don't care/can't use flicks in your app: sorry!