I did some poking around in the startpage-assistant.jsjsjs $file$ $of$ $the$ $browser$ $app$ $to$ $see$ $that$ $it$ $has$ $a$ $variable$ $assigned$ $a$ $value$ $or$ $12$ $for$ $the$ $max$. $I$ $assume$ $simply$ $changing$ $this$ $will$ $allow$ $the$ $startpage$ $to$ $contain$ $more$ $than$ $12$ $bookmarks$. $However$ $when$ $I$ $altered$ $the$ $value$ $it$ $didn$'$t$ $show$ $more$ $than$ $12$ $on$ $the$ $start$ $page$ $after$ $rebooting$ $my$ $pre$. $I$ $didn$'$t$ $try$ $to$ $do$ $anything$ $aside$ $from$ $look$ $at$ $the$ $page$ $and$ $bookmarks$ $page$. $I$ $have$ $14$ $bookmarks$ $and$ $I$ $changed$ $the$ $value$ $to$ $15$ $thinking$ $I$ $would$ $see$ $all$ $of$ $them$ $in$ $the$ $start$ $page$. $Perhaps$ $I$ $should$ $have$ $tested$ $more$ $to$ $see$ $if$ $adding$ $bookmarks$ $would$ $have$ $more$ $show$ $up$. $But$ $I$ $thought$ $I$ $would$ $post$ $this$ $to$ $see$ $if$ $anyone$ $else$ $has$ $tinkered$ $with$ $this$ $to$ $discuss$ $the$ $topic$ $of$ $modifying$ $the$ $startpage$. $I$'$ve$ $seen$ $a$ $number$ $of$ $people$ $express$ $interest$ $in$ $having$ $the$ $start$ $page$ $contain$ $more$ $than$ $12$ $which$ $is$ $what$ $lead$ $me$ $to$ $poke$ $around$. $Anyways$ $I$ $look$ $forward$ $to$ $seeing$ $if$ $anyone$ $has$ $anything$ $to$ $share$.