1.    #1  
    Here's one for enterprising developers.

Something to pull data from National Hurricane Center tracking site: nhc. noaa. gov / index. shtml
    I can see how this will be very important for people.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I can see it being important. Hell, I know I'd love to have it when I'm on vacation in Florida (Ya think something like a pesky little hurricane would stop me from getting my Disney fix?).
  4.    #4  
    hehe, yeah, I'm a Floridian and live close enough to the coast that whenever there's a storm out there, we do keep a casual eye on it. This would definitely have more utility than yet another "body noise generating application".

Another Floridian (South Florida) here who would be very greatful for the app. Even though nhc.noaa.gov does a good job of keeping on the update schedule, most of us down here check the updates with compulsive regularity when a storm nears and would love an app that automatically updates.
    If you live on the east coast of the US and have a Palm or running Style Tap: Quick's PDA Software - Our Products and take a look at Tracker. If you live in Paradise or the west coast, then keep looking.