Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    I'm having a real difficult time getting any of icons to move now. some move every now and then, but mostly they just wont move.
    that's strange DNiC - I just installed 3 new homebrew apps, moved 2 of them to a different page, shifted 1 or 2 of them around on their current page, no problems.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    I'm having a real difficult time getting any of icons to move now. some move every now and then, but mostly they just wont move.
    I had that as a problem a few times as well. It seems random, sometimes the icons move fine, sometimes they don't.

I've also noticed that the patch broke orange click to delete apps, the notification comes up, but freezes halfway.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderCup View Post
    I've also noticed that the patch broke orange click to delete apps, the notification comes up, but freezes halfway.
    Strange. Something had to have gone wrong with the patch. Did you try doing the edits manually with vi?
    I removed the patch and applied the edits with notepad++ after I copied the files from the pre and I still have the problem
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderCup View Post
    I had that as a problem a few times as well. It seems random, sometimes the icons move fine, sometimes they don't.

I tried deleting something and it worked for me. but I only tried one.
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Worked flawless! Thanks!!! Love it.

Anyone notice that when moving an app it now seems to hardly "light" up. Meaning when I move an app I could hardly tell it was being highlighted to move... Is that just cause we have made the app we select smaller so the halo around it is now not as bright?
    Still happily rooting my launch 6/6/09 Pre!
    (and my wife's)
    sorry for the newbie rooting question but if i understand i need to remove the ''add launcher pages'' code before i paste this code? also. where am i pasting this code. i read the whole applying patches wiki and im still a little confused as to where i need to paste the code. any help would be appreciated.
    is this as easy as copy and paste the patch code?
    because it didnt do anything...

could u pm or for crying out loud just upload the full patch code so i can COPY and PASTE!! in my PUTTY press enter, type reboot end of story, simple as that !
    Last edited by precrack; 08/14/2009 at 08:55 AM.
    could you PM me a patch code that doesn't interfere with the add new launcher page...I'm stuck with a launcher that has very small icons, but 3 on each line nonetheless...because of a patch that you uploaded here a couple of days ago.

TIA!
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Other thing I noticed is that the launcher page 'launches' SO much quicker! At least for me it does!
    (and my wife's)
    cwgtex,
    is that your tattoo?
    If so, I really like it. I'm a Texan, too (Aggie, specifically)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoyer1 View Post
    OK... so I have been using multiple pages now ever since we could. I'm currently running 5 pages (Contacts, Games, Bookmarks, Productive Apps, System Apps).

Has anyone tried adding this patch with the add/delete pages patch already on there phone?

Thanks,

Bob
    Not sure if you all know, but just to toss this in there, removing the add/delete patch, or just deleting a page, will NOT loose any icons. They just get moved over to an existing page.

BTW, FWIW, here is my setup:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Not sure if you all know, but just to toss this in there, removing the add/delete patch, or just deleting a page, will NOT loose any icons. They just get moved over to an existing page.

BTW, FWIW, here is my setup:
    What are your settings?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Hey whats up man just wanted to ask how did you get to add pages to the launcher if could give me a link i'll appreciate it thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by polsoft View Post
    Hey whats up man just wanted to ask how did you get to add pages to the launcher if could give me a link i'll appreciate it thanks!!!
    Add Pages to launcher Try this and always remember, don't forget to use search.
    (and my wife's)
    does anybody have the original copy? i mess up a lil
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Here are my files edited to my settings. Use at your own risk
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Sweet this is like the best thing to happen to since earl invented the sandwich. LOL If I show people my pre I'll have to explain to them I've tweaked it so much that this isn't how it looks out of the obx.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast