1.    #1  
    Since this morning Ive been having issues installing any apps....

I still have plenty or disk space 5.2 gb to be exact from my info and have about 64 apps when I install using the old school rooting nothing happens when I use file coaster it states "install failed: not enough install space" also if I delete a app I can add another do the apps pull from a different storage area or is there some sort or temp file that could be full???

Can anyone help?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    max limit for apps is about 60 and there is a method to install them to a different directory but experts do not recommend to do so... it just causes a lot of problems...
  3.    #3  
    Dam yeah im not going to play around with installing to different directory's now i guess is my issue which app to delete??? LOL.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I just trying to update an existing app, not install a new one, and I get the same issue. But, by deleting one I didn't use, I could then update the existing one.
    That sucks! Only 60 apps? Palm needs to fix a few things.
    blinking notification of text messages, voice mail, or missed calls
    ability to foward text messages
    and easier contact management
    also would like to see some screen wigets
  6.    #6  
    Actually I was able to squeeze in a few more than 60 I am at 64 last I checked its cool tho after looking around I had a few apps that did the same crap Like 2 break outs 2 different tip calculators so I consolidated and dumped stuff I used once or twice and wont ever touch again.
    60? Is this true? I am having this problem now... Preware works fine, Filecoaster does not.
    Anyone?