Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Hi,

Would love to have an app that would play any of the live ATC links on Listen to Live Air Traffic Control Communications | LiveATC.net.

Thanks,

GP
    You can't on the Pre yet. There is no m3u/mms stream support right now.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  3. nrs
    Not to argue but I'm not sure that this is 100% correct - an m3u file is just a text file with other addresses.

If I open up a feed for my local airport (KIND) I get listen-west.liveatc.net:8011/kind - when I type that into the browser it play but only for a minute. It doesn't act like a normal streaming station, instead it tells me that the file has a definite length.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nrs View Post
    Not to argue but I'm not sure that this is 100% correct - an m3u file is just a text file with other addresses.

If I open up a feed for my local airport (KIND) I get listen-west.liveatc.net:8011/kind - when I type that into the browser it play but only for a minute. It doesn't act like a normal streaming station, instead it tells me that the file has a definite length.
    Yes which is so annoying. One of the first websites I pulled up when I got my pre was liveatc, clicked on a feed, started playing. I rejoiced. Stopped after a minute or so, cried.
    Yes, it does work sort-of but the Pre does not have proper asx/mms/m3u plugins/support yet.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I'm sure it's possible to stream liveatc's streams since the iphone has an app for it. Hopefully someone could figure it out.

GP
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    This support would be nice, I'm trying to listen to streaming audio at m.radioreference.com Tennessee, Knox,

All the audio links are m3u formatted.