1.    #1  
    My father in law has this game on his (phone that shall remain nameless) where you use your finger to launch crumpled up paper into a garbage can against the wind from a fan blowing from the side at varying angles and speeds. Its a pretty popular game , I was wondering if it would be possible to develop something like this for the pre. Its a perfect time waster.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    +1...sounds like fun
    love that game.. i play it on my buddies phone all the time
    as of right now. i'd rather have some more useful apps such as utilities or tweaks.
    there is already a substantial selection of great homebrew game apps that are very time consuming.
    I've seen this one as well. Dunno if it's really as fun as people say, but it's a nice example of graphics and sound on a handheld device. Would be good to see more of that on our platform...

Rob
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    That game is a lot of fun. +1 to see it get developed.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtemple33 View Post
    as of right now. i'd rather have some more useful apps such as utilities or tweaks.
    there is already a substantial selection of great homebrew game apps that are very time consuming.
    My phone is for entertainment as well as productivity. Hey, I'm all for utilities as well. No reason we can't have both right? Also, I'm well aware of the homebrews, and have quite a few installed.

I Think the current Homebrews are amazing, especially when you consider the amount of time the devs have had to work with the platform. This particular game is just one of the few that I've played on another platform that I couldn't put down. It's just a matter of preference and this is just one I personally love.

It's just a personal request, not a demand, for a game I haven't seen mentioned in the forums yet.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtemple33 View Post
    Although I spend A LOT of my time on my phone, it's usually in small increments, and mostly just recreational. That doesn't mean the utilities aren't totally useful to where they almost become a necessity, but it's games like these that I find myself opening the most because they are:
    -short
    -easy to play with 1 hand
    -graphically appealing
    -fun!

Blockdrop (Pretris) is an beautifully programmed webOS game, but I don't spend a straight 15-20 minutes playing a game on my phone too often.
    Well I for one see the homebrew section transitioning with the launch of more catalog apps. So I see homebrew leaning more towards testing before app posted in catalog, and for short games. So bring on the games!!! Puzzle/strategy games that are short and can be stopped in the middle are best.