8 Global Posts
    All in favor, signify by saying I,

I.
    I agree with this thread.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nchopp View Post
    Shouldn't be too hard...
    Then go ahead and whip it up real quick!

I'll look into it a little deeper and see if I can't create something usable.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Aye!
    I did not even realize that site existed I use to listen to my police scanner until our local police dept upgraded all there equipment to digital and it was going to cost me another 800 bucks to get a scanner that was capable of receiving the new signals then they told me that the scanner would still need a chip added to it so I stopped listening in now I bookmarked this site and hope for someone to come up with this app.

ooops almost forgot..

Aye!
    This would be epic.
    This would be nice, i left a BB, now i feel left out.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    as a vol firefighter, and ham radio op, i am constantly listing to my scanner. I have a few scanner on at once along with my 2m and 70cm radios running and a sw receiver. if someone could find a program that lets me stream, i could serve it. the only downside is it would only be the rhode island and south eastern mass area. i know theres some stuff out there i just have not looked into it all that well.
    I
    SCK Manager
  12. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    i want
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre