1.    #1  
    Can someone point me to specific instructions on how to change up my wi fi icons.. If i can get them local i can edit and re upload to palm.. Just need commands and paths.. THanks!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    Can someone point me to specific instructions on how to change up my wi fi icons.. If i can get them local i can edit and re upload to palm.. Just need commands and paths.. THanks!!!!
    Take a look at this post here
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah peterman View Post
    Take a look at this post here
    Thanks Im there now.. Just gotta rap my head on the paths to copy original wi fi images. I do see that he mapped it out but im kinda new to this...But its fun!
    If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
  5.    #5  
    If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
    Thanks! I noticed in the mod signal post he started from the point of copying your edited files from the Pre USB drive to /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images. I've looked at other posts to try and figure out the command to copy the files but haven't been able to do so. If you can tell me the commands and paths to copy original wif fi, EV and battery images I can pretty much handle it from there..
    Thanks so much!!
    Thanks! I noticed in the mod signal post he started from the point of copying your edited files from the Pre USB drive to /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images. I've looked at other posts to try and figure out the command to copy the files but haven't been able to do so. If you can tell me the commands and paths to copy original wif fi, EV and battery images I can pretty much handle it from there..
    Thanks so much!!
    The command for copying a file is "cp" so let's say as an example I have an image sitting here /media/internal/. We'll call it image.png and I want to move it to the folder that contains the wifi images located here /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images/ I would have to type

Code:
    sudo cp /media/internal/image.png /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images/rssi-1.png
    Alternatively you can move a file as well.

Code:
    sudo mv /media/internal/image.png /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images/rssi-1.png
    If you have problems with the commands it may because you have yourself set up differently as root. If so, you can remove the "sudo" command.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
  7.    #7  
    The command for copying a file is "cp" so let's say as an example I have an image sitting here /media/internal/. We'll call it image.png and I want to move it to the folder that contains the wifi images located here /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images/ I would have to type

Code:
    sudo cp /media/internal/image.png /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images/rssi-1.png
    Alternatively you can move a file as well.

Code:
    sudo mv /media/internal/image.png /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images/rssi-1.png
    If you have problems with the commands it may because you have yourself set up differently as root. If so, you can remove the "sudo" command.
    Thanks that works perfect.. Ive already copied images to usb.. Thanks!!!
    Thanks that works perfect.. Ive already copied images to usb.. Thanks!!!
    Hey no prob, glad it worked! :-D
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes