1.    #1  
    I want an app that loads a list of all my apps, and allows me to change what they show up as name-wise on the launcher page..

For example, I have a Stopwatch/Timer.. i wanna make it just show up as "Timer"

Anyway this is possible?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    This would require editing the appinfo.json file of each app I believe. You could do it manually for sure.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    You can use QuickCut and create an additional shortcut to the app, and name it whatever you want. Then you can bury the original on the 3rd launcher page, and/or universal search for your new shortcut.

It's a great program.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    This would require editing the appinfo.json file of each app I believe. You could do it manually for sure.
    Yep, you can get the Terminal app or root the Pre manually and edit the app name in the json to whatever you want.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    dhMassacre, Bujin nailed it. Quickcut's your solution.
  6.    #6  
    I just edited the json... thought it would be cool if there was an app that just loaded all names to make it easier... there was such a thing for my ipod touch, was just wondering if it was possible with my pre also.