1.    #1  
    NFL is coming soon!!!!!! We need this ASAP....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    I'll send a Paypal donation to the first person who can get these two streams to play:

KPIG - Listen Now

Listen to KGO AM 810 Live Stream

I need my Pig!
    The Pre does not currently have the ability to play Windows Media file types. Consequently, it is not possible for any Mojo based app to support those types.

Hopefully, Palm will add this kind of support in the future.
  4.    #4  
    I'll donate also to the first person to get 810 whb kc to play on a pre.....
  5.    #5  
    bump.... 50 bucks....
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I just tried the MP3 link they have on the site - http://bayradio.com/kgo.m3u and it worked on my pre. Let me know if you can't get it working.

Nick
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laffen13 View Post
    I just tried the MP3 link they have on the site - bayradio.com/kgo.m3u and it worked on my pre. Let me know if you can't get it working.
    I tried this method, but the Pre only streams about 16 seconds and then stops. Am I doing something wrong?
    did not work on mine either.. Do we have a program yet that will play m3u from the internet? thanks
    There's an app I installed through PreWare, called BroadCAST. It plays ShoutCAST streams listed on shoutcast.com. There is a stream, KGO-AM which I've added to my favorites so I can listen to AM810 wherever I am.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    It is my understanding that Radio Hibiki will now allow you to add any station using M3U or PLS playlists. I haven't tried this out yet but will be downloading from the app store tonight and trying it out.
    RadioTime.com has KPIG as a station. RadioTime's feeds can be listened to on the pre, and a dedicated RadioTime app is in late beta.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    bump.... 50 bucks....
    I would also donate $50 wma/wmv is THAT important to me.
    Just about all the ClearChannel radio stations I listen to KFI AM 640, KOGO AM 600 are wma

So far our only hope is Kinoma in Classic they are working on it....
    Last edited by migs; 12/02/2009 at 11:49 PM.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vanadium View Post

However, KPIG is a Windows Media station. Is RadioTime actually going to have WM support, and how?

Wow, not sure how the new app RadioTime does it, but I managed to get wma stations to play on my Pre!!

By searching for the actual show name for example "Rush Limbaugh" or "George Noory", I managed played local radio stations I was unable to play before because they were wma streams. It seems a bit inconsistent but its been working well
    Last edited by migs; 12/16/2009 at 01:01 PM.