1.    #1  
    Would love to have a simple tool to track my fuel usage in my car. I loved Palm Fuel Log on my Centro, Treo 650, & Palm Vx. It does more than I need (graphing)

Basically what I'm requesting is:

1. A way to enter date, gallons, $/gallon, odometer reading, then have it calculate my mpg for that tank
    2. A way to store the results from 1, and calculate overall average mpg
    3. A way to do this independently for more than one car.

Anyone willing to take a crack at this?
    I previously used TealAuto on my Treo, but I found fuelly.com to use with my Pre. It works well for me!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drimo View Post
    I previously used TealAuto on my Treo, but I found fuelly.com to use with my Pre. It works well for me!
    Wow, thanks for the tip. I just signed up for fuelly. That site is pretty kewl.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Fuelly.com is good, there are lots like it. I'm using MyMileMarker, at mymilemarker.com/m. They have a nice mobile site that looks great and works well on the Pre.
    Just signed up for mymilemarker.com/m Thanks
    Really liking fuelly. Its pretty interesting see how my millage and gas prices compare to others and to the standards. Love having a cloud based solution for this. Thanks to drimo!
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011