1.    #1  
    What's the big deal with Sprint TV? Seems kinda lame. You don't really get that many good channels or programs, and all the great channels like ESPN or CNBC that would be good to see while on the move are extra charge! Am I missing something?
    yeah sprintTV is lame...all the better channels are subscription based. Might be better if a slingbox app was released for the Pre instead imo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    SprintTV is horrible. I don't think i turned it on more than twice the two years i had my 755 and only once with my pre hoping it'd be better (wasn't). Anyone know any update about a slingbox app? That's what I'm most wanting.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Hey when I was bored and had time to waste last night I watched a full episode of The Office. Its not all that bad. Of course I will probably forget about it and never use it again...
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I like watching CNN live when I'm bored!
    This thread doesn't seem to have anything to do with webos development?
    Sprint TV was cool back when I was on my old flip phone in 2003 but since I moved to smart phones it's seemed pretty lackluster compared to other video and streaming options. I think it's a holdover from the old Verizon model of trying to provide lots of addon services that they could charge for. These days it seems they are less into pushing all that. Even Telenav is included in their new plans.
    Apparently, people are having a lot better luck with it over in the "boost your internet and sprint TV" thread