Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    The iphone has mxtube (allows you to save any YouTube video to your iPhone to watch at your leisure), and the Pre has......no equivalent, or is there?
    Quote Originally Posted by fugm View Post
    The iphone has mxtube (allows you to save any YouTube video to your iPhone to watch at your leisure), and the Pre has......no equivalent, or is there?

I dont think the pre will do ANYTHING the iphone does..

THANK GOD!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fugm View Post
    i havn't seen any. u can pay a higher phone bill if you want the app that bad. if you are requesting the app then maybe you shouldn't mention iphone. sorry i sound like a pre fan boy, because I AM!
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by funkjack View Post
    i havn't seen any. u can pay a higher phone bill if you want the app that bad. if you are requesting the app then maybe you shouldn't mention iphone. sorry i sound like a pre fan boy, because I AM!
    hah, NEVER that, please believe me. now for the flames. I just sold my idevice because it's pretty worthless to me now that I have a Pre, and that was just an app I enjoyed.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    This is really not that hard to implement.

Just get the location of the flv and save it to your disk.
    Download filecoaster/preload>get video url>copy/pasta>win.
    i tried downloading it from filecoaster...didnt work. i should of
    It probably worked, it stores your downloads in /media/internal/downloads IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Not quite an app on the phone, but DoubleTwist (PC App) can rip youtube videos and send them to your Pre in the correct screen format.

And give it time, there will most likely be an app for everything you can or can't imagine in the times ahead of us.