APP REQUEST:

how about the ispoof app on the iphone, i played with my buddies iphone and thought that was cool. if your not familar its an app that allows you to call someone and display a totally different number...."spoof". like if i called my wifes cell i could display her parents number.....i thought its pretty cool...
any taker???? im not a developer type and know there is a tom of brainy acts on here.....

thanks all and keep up the awesome WORK!!!!

this is from GOOGLE:

Here are a few of the major features that you will not find anywhere else or all in one place:

•International Caller ID Spoofing
•Go straight to someone’s Voicemail. Don’t feel like talking to some people? Just leave em’ a message! Their phone never rings, but still shows a missed call from your spoofed Caller ID!
•Record your calls and replay them straight from your phone. iSpoof also integrates with you Address Book
•Local access numbers in 40+ countries
•Spoof DIRECTLY from the app! No call-back needed!
•Support for iPod Touch, just enter your cell phone number in settings, place a call, and you will receive a ‘call-back’ to your phone. Once you answer, your iSpoof call will be connected!
•Simple, easy-to-use interface with iPhone look and feel
•Best real-time Voice Changer
With so many amazing features combined in one easy to use package, just imagine what you can do; the possibilities are endless. So be sure download/use iSpoof for free and enjoy! After all, it’s your call—CONTROL IT!
LE: