Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Well, I reside near Portland, Oregon and unfortunately we are without a organizer. Anybody from Portland want to step up and try to organize something in 2 days?
    I'm definitely interested in attending such a thing. I'm thinking the best we could do would be to hold it up at Backspace on NW 5th downtown, or someplace similar. There wasn't a huge number of people registered, last time I checked, on the preDevCamp site, so I figure maybe we should just plan to meet up at someplace like that on Saturday or something. It's a fairly popular place for various geek clubs to meet downtown, reasonably accessible by mass transit. Free wifi, blah blah, usually a lot of geeks of various varieties hang out there. At least you can show off your Pre to kids there.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zullnero View Post
    I'm definitely interested in attending such a thing. I'm thinking the best we could do would be to hold it up at Backspace on NW 5th downtown, or someplace similar. There wasn't a huge number of people registered, last time I checked, on the preDevCamp site, so I figure maybe we should just plan to meet up at someplace like that on Saturday or something. It's a fairly popular place for various geek clubs to meet downtown, reasonably accessible by mass transit. Free wifi, blah blah, usually a lot of geeks of various varieties hang out there. At least you can show off your Pre to kids there.
    I started organizing it and already booked a nice venue. Check the website, details will be posted.