Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried to make a real facebook app that works ?
    I just logged into the mobile site, saved the site then drug that icon to the first launher page. It now kinda looks like a facebook app. I'm easily pleased though.
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    i tried that but its ok for now but i would like to see a modified app like the one that the 1 has that was modded from the Iphone...
    I must say the iphone app is very cool and easy for Facebook, I would rather have a nice app for it that allows Sending Pictures with status updates. One that allows comments and easily view pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewbonk View Post
    I just logged into the mobile site, saved the site then drug that icon to the first launher page. It now kinda looks like a facebook app. I'm easily pleased though.
    How did you do that?
    Even the Iphone app isn't that great.

Someone needs to really make one that actually uses the features facebook offers effectively.
    Does any one know if Palm or the dev community is working on an app for facebook?
    Quote Originally Posted by cloak.n.dagger View Post
    Does any one know if Palm or the dev community is working on an app for facebook?
    Nope unknown
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    Even the Iphone app isn't that great.

Someone needs to really make one that actually uses the features facebook offers effectively.
    Can you name any mobile facebook application that is better at the moment? Or as simple?
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismode View Post
    Can you name any mobile facebook application that is better at the moment? Or as simple?
    Well its the same thing on the Winmo phones (they had the app longer).

The problem is, the apps are way to close to the mobile version of the website and we all know that sucks.

Its better than what we have but really isn't much to brag about. I just want to see a more functional facebook app.