1.    #1  
    Since not all that many people are paying attention to my scientific RPN calculator app (probably because they don't need one I figured ) I thought I'd make a post here about an upcoming feature that will make it more interesting to many people.

The next release will have a configurable 'CONV' button which you can program to do any kind of conversion you want.

The converter sports 20 different properties and a plethora of units within these properties to convert from and to.

Here's two screenshots of what's coming this saturday night!

Hitting the CONV button when no configuration is present will pull up the converter configuration screen. After configuring it, the CONV button will instantly convert what's in the display with the conversion you configured earlier.

Hitting f, CONV will bring back the conversion config to change it.

Hope you all like it and I hope this makes the app more attractive to a wider audience!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
  2.    #2  
    Note, I can give you the beta now if you donate!

LOL just kidding PM me if you're interested in trying out the rough beta of the calculator with this feature enabled.
    Excellent. I might no longer need my TI 89 calculator anymore and can use my Pre on the road. I haven't had a need for the scientific calculator until this conversion portion. If I get time I can help you test it. Thanks for your hard work.
    Great, maybe I should sit down and finally figure out this RPN style input.
    Just want to say thanks in appreciation of how great this app is. Touch feed back makes input much better, very classic and refined look, and best of all, it launches instantly (unlike the stock Palm calculator, which takes forever to launch). Keep up the great work!
    What a neat idea.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
  7.    #7