Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Wow...damn cool. I keep forgetting which to orient the device, but, man, the video looks great. I had no idea the little camera was capable of such quality video. It's not HD, but looks good enough. I run the clips through Prism Video Convertor to transcode them into a usable MP4 file for Media Player or VLC. Now, if the sound were there, it would be golden.

Thanks for the effort and keep up the fine work.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post

[StartAlt1] uses "gst-launch camsrc ! palmvideoencoder ! avimux name=mux ! filesink location=/media/internal/$FILE alsasrc ! mulawenc ! mux" which supposedly records audio as well
    That is what I use and works well.

I have been unable to get the flash to stay on as I suspect that is a driver limitation when recording video.

Thanks for creating a service!
    WHY THE **** IS THIS NOT POSTED ON THE FRONT PAGE?!?!?!?!?!

This is probably one of the biggest things and more people should know about it... I found out about this post today and its been up for 1 month and 20 days

Honestly everyone good job, i'm glad to be part of this community everyone here is not a ******bag like other forums i've gone to.

I can't wait for this to become a working app, I would pay for this however this does not mean make it $10!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    WHY THE **** IS THIS NOT POSTED ON THE FRONT PAGE?!?!?!?!?!

This is probably one of the biggest things and more people should know about it... I found out about this post today

Honestly everyone good job, i'm glad to be part of this community everyone here is not a ******bag like other forums i've gone to.

I can't wait for this to become a working app, I would pay for this however this does not mean make it $10!!!
    Will be on the front page soon, my quick story on it is in the writers' queue
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    i agree, this should be on the front page and be a sticky too
    Quote Originally Posted by zonyl View Post
    I'm going to put this in our youtube account - if you're not comfortable with that, just let me know and I'll take it down.

Jason's post going up as soon as youtube finishes encoding!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I thought it said there was no sound?? I am pretty sure i heard sound on that youtube clip on the front page

BTW Great Job all who have been working on this. I am way stoked for this
    Rod you are a nice guy! Thanks for your effort.. JASON you rule too!
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    how do i make this work on a non rooted PRE?
    im a noob at this but can someone guide or give me a few links.
    I could read for 3 days untill i get this to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by D Professional View Post
    Honestly, it's not at the point yet where you should bother if you don't know what you're doing.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D Professional View Post
    Use WebOS quick install.. It works great..
    ok i got my pre rooted... wat do i do now? i install the two ipk files thru webinstall...
    i go to the videorectest app on my app list and turn on the video recording. hit start nothing happens. hit start rec alt1 and sometimes it says error command. what am i missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by edress714 View Post
    i go to the videorectest app on my app list and turn on the video recording. hit start nothing happens. hit start rec alt1 and sometimes it says error command. what am i missing?
    In my experiance, the only option that works is the first one. At first i thought it wasnt working. I would press the button and nothing would happen. After a few trys it started to work. Try it a few times see what happenes
    i tried for the past 10 mins. the app icon is a moon correct? and to start recording do you hit start rec or start rec alt1? why cant palm jst give us video... its sad how we have to find it and do it
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Keep up the good work guys!
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Awesome! Looks cool man, works great, no audio for me but that looks like thats the norm.
    how did you guys get to install it? did you use webos quick install and thats it?
    hey could someone make a video to walk me through the steps... i would really love to get this working
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast