Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Yeah,.. same here with the video not being deleted but.. that's ok. It is in alpha phase. These things will happen. We can still record video on our Pre 's!!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I put this icon together for precorder

Last edited by phillipah; 11/24/2009 at 02:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipah View Post
    I put this icon together for precoder
    Your URLs point to 'precorder' but the file names say 'precoder'. .... Aaaaaaand you already fixed it.

/Kevin
    Last edited by commonplace; 11/24/2009 at 02:03 PM. Reason: irrelevant
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    all fixed now thanks
    @ SiLlY

Fully agree with you! I was showing a couple of videos to my wife and now she wants the app in her Pre.

Anyway, it is also important to let the developer guys know about this, so they can include it as part of the items to be fixed in new releases. But, currenly I am enjoying capturing vids on my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipah View Post
    I put this icon together for precorder

How do we change these? I can't find the file for the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by renck View Post
    Same here!

I didn't notice about the videos not deleted from the phone. Let me have a look of that.
    Yep, you are correct all videos are still in my phone and I can see them using usb drive. However, did you notice the size of each file is 0k?
    yup, there were some ok files, but had there were two 2 meg files that didn't delete, I confirmed this because on my video app list only listed 2 ~300 kb files.

Again, it might just be the patch, along with the other one for vid forwarding via mms. I don't think they were updated for 1.3.1, things did change with in webos.

BTW, love the images phillipah

works perfect
    ummm mac user here... k well i went to the wiki link
    WebOS Quick Install
    Easiest installation method is by installing GstService and Precorder with WebOS Quick Install.
    Save the gstservice and and Precorder ipk's to your local computer.
    Install WebOS Quick Install
    Drag the gstservice IPK into the center of the WebOS Quick install window.
    Click the Install button.
    Drag the Precorder application ipk into the center of the WebOS Quick Install window.
    Click the install button...

and when i click tha link i get a new web page with code on it.... so can some one ples post the files i need ...or type to me the linux code i need to put in the command line??? thanx thanx
    just save the link as file...
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Using the command line instructions from the wiki page installed version 2.0, not the most recent version listed in the webos-internals test feed.

edit: it in fact does install 0.2.2 but the orange+tap to delete menu says version is 0.2.0
    Last edited by Kaerey; 11/24/2009 at 05:28 PM.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    k i got it ... but funny thing my mac didn't save them as ipk... they were text files... i dont care thou some how quick-install knew what to do thaxts thoe... works great... whats the diff if i change the preference ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    Using the command line instructions from the wiki page installed version 2.0, not the most recent version listed in the webos-internals test feed.

edit: it in fact does install 0.2.2 but the orange+tap to delete menu says version is 0.2.0
    Both fixed. 0.2.3 is up. See the wiki page for instructions.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Brian View Post
    How do we change these? I can't find the file for the app.
    well you can do it one of 2 ways... if you have root access to your pre then you can run these commands:

Code:
    cd /tmp
    wget http://www.whatsfordinners.com/icon/precorder64.png
    mv precorder64.png /var/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.precorder/icon.png
    OR

Use quickinstall and send a file to /var/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.precorder/icon.png

then restart luna or the phone
    Video recording works perfect....got a question....how come I can't send a video through text using the attachment patch???? is that not possible yet???? Comes back saying device is full...but it's not....
    files must be .3g2 format and no bigger than 500k
    When I use the 3gp mode it still saves the file as an mp4. Also the sound is out of sync with the video by about 2 seconds, is this normal?

BTW Great f'n job with this guys!
    As another data point, it seems to work fine in my first couple minutes of testing. I'm not sure if there's lag on the audio or if it is the mic facing the wrong direction causing a tiny delay. It worked with and without flash.

I am not running any of the overclocks but I have a lot of mods (~20 QuickInstall tweaks and ~15 patches). I will try some more file formats to see if one seems better or causes any crashes.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Im so excited with thanksgiving coming up i can make some recordings of me and my family on my Palm Pre! Thank you so much developer's.
    shhs'ed mine in,working very well so far,also glad the flash is available to be used.
    Only the h.264 codec seems to work for me. MP4 doesnt save properly. And non working file is only visible through usb connection.