Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by xberserker View Post
    Any videos from this online yet. Just wondering about the quality of the videos.

Great works guys, keep up the good work.
    look in the official thread for precorder
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Here's my first test video... pretty good.
    kool !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Here is another video i shot with precorder
    I just installed it using WebOSQuickInstaller and it is working just fine with the standard setups (preferences). However, if I change Audio format to MP3 and Video format to MPEG-4 it doesn't record anything. Just to let you know. But, what a great addition........thanks!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I like this app. I havent had any problem with it works fine. only thing missing is the viewfinder so you dont have to guess what your capturing.
    Congratulations and thank you very much! The quality is superb.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Great job guys.......

Here is a video that I recorded.....
    Quote Originally Posted by renck View Post
    I just installed it using WebOSQuickInstaller and it is working just fine with the standard setups (preferences). However, if I change Audio format to MP3 and Video format to MPEG-4 it doesn't record anything. Just to let you know. But, what a great addition........thanks!
    Humm, you mean having Both set to your stated formats?

reason I ask, is I was recording fine using mpeg-4 along with ACC for audio, up until I decided to record my trip to BK for lunch. Noticed it didn't record anything.

I was thinking...Maybe there is a time limit..pass it=no record
    My screen when black/locked..maybe effecting/stopping the recording.
    or the formats selected aren't very stable with app.

Screwing around with the formats and I got it working again.
    I was almost thinking you need an actual video file to exist in the folder to make new ones record???... Guess is the IT troubleshooting in me
    i jus dl'd it....b-e-a-utiful..... it records nice and has a great picture...my only gripe is i dont know what im pointing at and have had my finger in the way a few times i have recorded..so a view finder would be the best!! other than that.....awsomeness!! =D
    You guys are freaking Geniuses!!!! Personally this was the only thing I was comparing to the Iphone...and wishing I had. Navinag, you just wanted to show off your beautiful home.
    @ evilpinkeye
    Correct! I did select both and it didn't work. So, I am using the defaul preferences to capture videos........everything works fine!
    lol, here playing with recorder instead of working lol

Also noticed, that the videos I swiped out (for deletion) were still on my phone when I connected to the computer as a usb drive.
    Prob a patch bug.
    proud to be a pre owner, now were talking. didnt think pre could get any better until i wake up every morning. u guys make something good be great.
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bori420 View Post
    proud to be a pre owner, now were talking. didnt think pre could get any better until i wake up every morning. u guys make something good be great.
    That's no joke!!
    Has anyone tried to send the video using the patch that allows sending videos? I tried it and it doesn't work. Great job on getting the recorder to work!! You guys are awesome!!
    All i gots to say is that you guys ROCK.. I Have been video recording all morning and man its so DAMN BEAUTIFUL to see a clear video with great sound. the only issue i have is That i am trying to Send a video messege and it wont go threw. can someone help me out on this one.
    way to go guys!~!~!~

Same here!

I didn't notice about the videos not deleted from the phone. Let me have a look of that.
    Yep, you are correct all videos are still in my phone and I can see them using usb drive. However, did you notice the size of each file is 0k?
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Well, here's my obligatory 1st pre video: TwitVid - @ssrjazz @palm better get their code on. Homebrew strikes again. Alpha vid recorder app for the #pre

It's not much and with the wind the sound is a lil annoying. I'm impressed. It's got some frame tear but it's no the 'jellyvision' that the iPod nano is, either. Can't wait to see what improvements come for this app. Wonder if there's a way to set the auto-exposure/white balance to something static or something.

To those asking about sending videos. You can attach them to emails just fine, just not SMS. I wouldn't try it via sms (patched) unless you set the videos to 3gp settings, otherwise your recipients probably won't be able to watch them anyway unless they also have a pre, iPhone, or android phone.