Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turbobo View Post
    Ok I see with need to do that code in a rooted pre. Is it possible to do that via webosquickinstall? I would really like to have sound.
    The sound doesn't work properly.. In the video you might notice that the sound runs at normal speed but the video is running about 3 times faster than it should.

Hence the reason all these brilliant developers are looking MP4 container (which supposed is some sorta codec'ish thing) so the video & sound will run in sync AND I supposed will allow the video's to run on the PRE..

Finally, I seriously doubt anyone will take the time to incorporate that code in webosquickinstall since, like i said, it doesn't work properly.
    I only posted that to do my part, as a none developer, to help move this project along.

I'm not a developer, I'm just a geek that plays one on PreCentral.. :-)
    i got a crisp 20 dollar bill for whoever comes out with this app firstt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lets gooooooooooooooooo
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eggroks View Post
    i got a crisp 20 dollar bill for whoever comes out with this app firstt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lets gooooooooooooooooo
    I wish I made bank like you. 20 $ is alot in this economy.
    made bank?? nah i just figured since i paid full price for the phone when it came out i figure for 20 more dollars atleast that should get me a video camera...
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    and i got a 20 rock........lol
    Give me that app before the 21s and I give the guy 100$, I need that.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I'll throw in $20 to the app creator as well.
    just wanting to watch, so I know when this comes out....
    That's a great idea. We should have to donate $20 for a full version of this or an early adopter version. Except for turbobo. He should still give $100 just cause he said he would and be the first to use it.
    i would definetly pay cool 50.00 for it...like i've paid for few others apps an patches for the work theses guys do, gives them more incentive to create more an better tools.
    I got 20 on it too....
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Here is my proposition, I think we need to make a pool of money, everyone who wants to donate to it can donate and we can put precentral in charge of it, and the first person or group of people that make a video camera app that has livepreview and a playback on the pre gets the cash. Maybe if there is money already on the table that will give people more incentive to finish the app.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MWKpre View Post
    I wish I made bank like you. 20 $ is alot in this economy.
    In 12 months, 20$ will be worth 7 peso's. You can't overprint money without inflation taking over.
  14. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nthimage View Post
    In 12 months, 20$ will be worth 7 peso's. You can't overprint money without inflation taking over.
    The dollar will be gone in the next five years.
    i got an error message when i try to start recording with the videorectest.

it says error ca.canucksoftware.videocam is not running.

any ideas why?
    Quote Originally Posted by chatzvr4 View Post
    i got an error message when i try to start recording with the videorectest.

it says error ca.canucksoftware.videocam is not running.

any ideas why?
    did you turn on the camera app first?
    no 'Thanks'
    sevenlkl@yahoo.com - You might want to consider changing your user name. Using your e-mail address is going to open you to a flood of SPAM. It's generally a good idea to keep on-line exposure of your e-mail address to a minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
    did you turn on the camera app first?
    yeah I turned on the camera first. Before finding the app on page 15 I was messing with all the linux commands. Don't know if that can cause a problem.

thanx in advance
    my crispy 20 dollar bill is waiting.........how hard is this to develop? developers can ya tell me on a scale from 1 to 10? or is it just very time consuming??? tryna figure out myself how to do it but no dice.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    OK, I check this thread almost daily and it's been a while since there's been any new developments.
    I'm thinking this project is dead. I don't think anyone is working on it anymore..
    So sad..
    Damn I wish I was a developer..