Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    ya whats going on with this app people were talking about
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts

this is what i got, not too bad considering i was driving on a bridge, and camera(pre) was a lil shaky, but yeah,,,,cant wait til we get a real app going!! good work
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcrook View Post
    Just digging around more on gstreamer...if/when we get a GUI slapped on it, there seems to be potential for live streaming video conferencing - the XO laptop can do it...laptop.org has a page about the XO laptop using Gstreamer (i can't link because of number of posts...)
    Video conferencing would be one-way, though since the camera is on the back. Would not do much good to turn the phone around so others can see you but you cannot see the front of your pre. Sounds nice, though. Video conferencing is the future.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post

this is what i got, not too bad considering i was driving on a bridge, and camera(pre) was a lil shaky, but yeah,,,,cant wait til we get a real app going!! good work

nice check engine light
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Haha nice find
    Quote Originally Posted by wmconvert View Post
    Video conferencing would be one-way, though since the camera is on the back. Would not do much good to turn the phone around so others can see you but you cannot see the front of your pre. Sounds nice, though. Video conferencing is the future.
    Think more live streaming, like the ustream app for Android that was just released.

uStream.tv Android Broadcaster now available
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Think more live streaming, like the ustream app for Android that was just released.

I may have mentioned this already, but it's possible to run an icecast server and use the net2stream gst plugin to get a video stream working. In fact, I think there's a already a shoutcast app somewhere that uses this.
    it never works for me
    I got a small problem with my video tests.
    All my videos are fast forward like its 3x times the normal spee.
    anyone know how can i fix this.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    nice check engine light
    that's what happens when you buy a bootleg intake
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post

there is also livecast available in the same respect for windows mobile, certainly not too crazy a task for the pre once video is all sorted.
    if the Pre's email software could attach the video file created, we could email to youtube's specific mobile personal mail account instead of uploading.

Any comment?
    Quote Originally Posted by tonylawca View Post
    if the Pre's email software could attach the video file created, we could email to youtube's specific mobile personal mail account instead of uploading.

Any comment?
    That would be a great temporary fix and later the perfect added option. I can see for now being able to move the video directly to youtube and once it's converted saving it to the Pre. I know it sounds far and wide, but we're the Palm community and we tend to think big anyways.
    youtube dot come / watch?v=tAI4q1Hdu5I
    i manage to slow down the speed by half but its still face pace.
    changing the avi slows it down.
    need some help.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I've been messing around with gstreamer all night and I'm no further than anyone who's been messing with it for a month. I'll look into it later tomorrow. Right now, I need sleep.
    com.drhouse.lupus
    Quote Originally Posted by yokken View Post
    I've been messing around with gstreamer all night and I'm no further than anyone who's been messing with it for a month. I'll look into it later tomorrow. Right now, I need sleep.
    I'm not even sure where to start with that comment. Heh.

just sit tight folks.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prenosicator View Post
    I'm not even sure where to start with that comment. Heh.

just sit tight folks.
    And this means... what?
    com.drhouse.lupus
    I remembering reading somewhere that someone has the stop button working. Any chance we could reinstall this app with that update? Also someone has the voice recording working. Could that be included? Either that or can someone make a voice recording app?
    Should a non-tech person even try this? I'm afraid my phone will explode or something. Any word yet on when Palm is going to get this up and running for us normal people?
    Quote Originally Posted by vuminhthule View Post
    Should a non-tech person even try this? I'm afraid my phone will explode or something. Any word yet on when Palm is going to get this up and running for us normal people?
    It is my only wish. Try it and your phone will explode!!!! (evil chuckles)