Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 757
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Pardoe's Avatar
    Posts
    200 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #341  
    ya whats going on with this app people were talking about
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

    Click To See My Themes

    If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
  2. lamboh's Avatar
    Posts
    186 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #342  



    this is what i got, not too bad considering i was driving on a bridge, and camera(pre) was a lil shaky, but yeah,,,,cant wait til we get a real app going!! good work
  3. wmconvert's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #343  
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcrook View Post
    Just digging around more on gstreamer...if/when we get a GUI slapped on it, there seems to be potential for live streaming video conferencing - the XO laptop can do it...laptop.org has a page about the XO laptop using Gstreamer (i can't link because of number of posts...)
    Video conferencing would be one-way, though since the camera is on the back. Would not do much good to turn the phone around so others can see you but you cannot see the front of your pre. Sounds nice, though. Video conferencing is the future.
  4. samid's Avatar
    Posts
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    #344  
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post



    this is what i got, not too bad considering i was driving on a bridge, and camera(pre) was a lil shaky, but yeah,,,,cant wait til we get a real app going!! good work

    nice check engine light
  5. edbtzy's Avatar
    Posts
    189 Posts
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    #345  
    Haha nice find
  6. #346  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmconvert View Post
    Video conferencing would be one-way, though since the camera is on the back. Would not do much good to turn the phone around so others can see you but you cannot see the front of your pre. Sounds nice, though. Video conferencing is the future.
    Think more live streaming, like the ustream app for Android that was just released.

    uStream.tv Android Broadcaster now available
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  7. #347  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Think more live streaming, like the ustream app for Android that was just released.

    uStream.tv Android Broadcaster now available
    I may have mentioned this already, but it's possible to run an icecast server and use the net2stream gst plugin to get a video stream working. In fact, I think there's a already a shoutcast app somewhere that uses this.
  8. #348  
    it never works for me
  9. #349  
    I got a small problem with my video tests.
    All my videos are fast forward like its 3x times the normal spee.
    anyone know how can i fix this.
  10. lamboh's Avatar
    Posts
    186 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #350  
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    nice check engine light
    that's what happens when you buy a bootleg intake
  11. punzada's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #351  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Think more live streaming, like the ustream app for Android that was just released.

    uStream.tv Android Broadcaster now available
    there is also livecast available in the same respect for windows mobile, certainly not too crazy a task for the pre once video is all sorted.
  12. #352  
    if the Pre's email software could attach the video file created, we could email to youtube's specific mobile personal mail account instead of uploading.

    Any comment?
  13. #353  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonylawca View Post
    if the Pre's email software could attach the video file created, we could email to youtube's specific mobile personal mail account instead of uploading.

    Any comment?
    That would be a great temporary fix and later the perfect added option. I can see for now being able to move the video directly to youtube and once it's converted saving it to the Pre. I know it sounds far and wide, but we're the Palm community and we tend to think big anyways.
  14. #354  
    youtube dot come / watch?v=tAI4q1Hdu5I
    i manage to slow down the speed by half but its still face pace.
    changing the avi slows it down.
    need some help.
  15. yokken's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #355  
    I've been messing around with gstreamer all night and I'm no further than anyone who's been messing with it for a month. I'll look into it later tomorrow. Right now, I need sleep.
    com.drhouse.lupus
  16. #356  
    Quote Originally Posted by yokken View Post
    I've been messing around with gstreamer all night and I'm no further than anyone who's been messing with it for a month. I'll look into it later tomorrow. Right now, I need sleep.
    I'm not even sure where to start with that comment. Heh.

    just sit tight folks.
  17. yokken's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #357  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prenosicator View Post
    I'm not even sure where to start with that comment. Heh.

    just sit tight folks.
    And this means... what?
    com.drhouse.lupus
  18. #358  
    I remembering reading somewhere that someone has the stop button working. Any chance we could reinstall this app with that update? Also someone has the voice recording working. Could that be included? Either that or can someone make a voice recording app?
  19. #359  
    Should a non-tech person even try this? I'm afraid my phone will explode or something. Any word yet on when Palm is going to get this up and running for us normal people?
  20. #360  
    Quote Originally Posted by vuminhthule View Post
    Should a non-tech person even try this? I'm afraid my phone will explode or something. Any word yet on when Palm is going to get this up and running for us normal people?
    It is my only wish. Try it and your phone will explode!!!! (evil chuckles)

Posting Permissions