1.    #1  
    I found this cool javascript Wolf 3D game. It kinda plays in the browser. Anyone wanna tackle porting it to run on the Pre? The webpage is in the title since I can't post web addresses yet.
    I'll go head and try to. This would be my first port/app for the Pre. I have come to the point were I think I am conferrable in starting some actual development. However, if there is another developer willing to do this go right on head. I'm mostly using this as a learning project to work with javascript.
    BTW: here is the .jsjsjs $file$: http://www.nihilogic.dk/labs/wolf/wolf.js

PS: apparently it is owned by someone so I'll request if I can port it

Edit: and no I will not be porting this.
    Last edited by Rennat; 08/06/2009 at 04:06 PM.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    no workie if u go to the page...works a little bit, but all the textures fail..
    It might be trouble, I believe the Pre doesn't have all the features of Canvas in its current iteration.
    yeah, the lack of full compliant canvas tag that makes this and a lot of nihilogic games from working. theres a lot of cool stuff out there
    I have actually tried porting a raycasting 3D engine over, but I never got it working due to the Pre limitations.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  7.    #7  
    I've got almost no JSJSJS $experience$. $I$ $am$ $trying$ $to$ $teach$ $myself$ $now$. $I$'$d$ $love$ $to$ $be$ $part$ $of$ $the$ $conversion$ $process$ $if$ $someone$ $decides$ $to$ $tackle$ $it$.
    Quote Originally Posted by sambao21 View Post
    yeah, the lack of full compliant canvas tag that makes this and a lot of nihilogic games from working. theres a lot of cool stuff out there
    Yeah there is - like Triglav here: TRIGLAV.

I haven't even gotten it to work in my browser (Firefox on Ubuntu 9) but it sure looks sweet.