1.    #1  
    "Torrent" type apps and downloading lots (you all understand what I mean by "lots") of media outside "approved channels/apps" is a good way to have telcos significantly restrict their "unlimited" data plans. I think, it's too early to use "unapproved apps" like it's your home internet service to "share" or "format shift" with the Pre. Telcos will force updates to disable or charge extra those apps and/or protocols for everyone, not just those who abuse them. Don't slap telcos in the face too hard; they have a bigger hand.

The telcos have a good grasp on their cellular phone networks AND "your" phone. That's something we need to change, quickly. Telcos and governments have a responsibility to keep this new, vital and integral resource (the internet) from censorship for greed and the people a have a responsibility not to abuse this amazing technology.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    At 99 a month I want to get the most bang for my buck. Bring on the torrents.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    A lot of us want a torrent app that we can use our phone to search for a torrent to tell our computer at home to dl and have it done when we get home... well thats all I want one for.
    QFT, can't wait for this to come out!

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse View Post
    A lot of us want a torrent app that we can use our phone to search for a torrent to tell our computer at home to dl and have it done when we get home... well thats all I want one for.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse View Post
    That's the kind of thing I have no qualms with.

Gunz4sale At 99 a month I want to get the most bang for my buck. Bring on the torrents.
    The Pirate Bay picked the dumbest AND smartest name for a torrent tracker. Like I said, it's too early and it can be spun in the media to make it look like homebrewers are "hackers" and thieves and can't be trusted. Or Sprint will claim, it's QOS for the NASCAR app and other crap you don't/won't use and they can't skim off some green by charging you twice (or more) for media in different formats or as backups.