Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    For those who are following the homebrew apps as well as the App Catalog apps, I have set up a twitter account for people to follow to stay up-to-date. It should have all of the current apps (both homebrew and catalog) in there as of its creation this morning. So from now on, posts to the account will only be made if a new app is published, or if an existing app is updated.

We will try to stay on top of the latest updates to homebrews, which may prove to be a bit more difficult than staying on top of the App Catalog.

If anyone is interested in helping keep this up to date, send me a message.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by OSU0034 View Post
    For those who are following the homebrew apps as well as the App Catalog apps, I have set up a [URL=" account[/URL] for people to follow to stay up-to-date. It should have all of the current apps (both homebrew and catalog) in there as of its creation this morning. So from now on, posts to the account will only be made if a new app is published, or if an existing app is updated.

We will try to stay on top of the latest updates to homebrews, which may prove to be a bit more difficult than staying on top of the App Catalog.

Thanks.
    I would love to help
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Great idea! I'm now following!!
    Palm Pre Wallpapers
    Free backgrounds for your Palm Pre!
    Pick from hundreds of beautiful and artistic pictures to show off your new Pre!

Follow me on Twitter: @joshh347
    ...was wondering who made all those #palmpre posts...
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    I was thinking of creating a simple website based on all the homebrew apps. It will be updated, where the front page will display any new apps and you can simply download any of the apps straight from the site. Alittle more organized then precentral
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    ...was wondering who made all those #palmpre posts...
    Just trying to pump up the #palmpre volume.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OSU0034 View Post
    For those who are following the homebrew apps as well as the App Catalog apps, I have set up a twitter account for people to follow to stay up-to-date. It should have all of the current apps (both homebrew and catalog) in there as of its creation this morning. So from now on, posts to the account will only be made if a new app is published, or if an existing app is updated.

Thanks.
    Cool! If you could include shortened links to the forum posts where the apps live, that would be amazing!!!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Awesome!
    great job
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I like the concept. I agree that a link should be added for the HomeBrew App. Best if the link is the mobile link.
    i will follow it
    it might be a nice idea to include the url of the app in your twitter post. just use a url shortener
    Quote Originally Posted by thegeniusfiles View Post
    it might be a nice idea to include the url of the app in your twitter post. just use a url shortener
    Came to post about this as well. It would be great for those following the user who want to be able to download the app using filecoaster or preload right from their phone without having to hunt anything down.
    Great idea ... could you also please include the current version of the app that you are posting about?
    thread moved to proper forum
    Great -- will follow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by webfellow View Post
    Great idea ... could you also please include the current version of the app that you are posting about?
    Agreed this would be extremely helpful.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shmoo27 View Post
    Cool! If you could include shortened links to the forum posts where the apps live, that would be amazing!!!
    Definitely planning on it... probably using su.prprpr $for$ $its$ $tracking$ $features$

Quote Originally Posted by webfellow View Post
    Definitely planning on it... depending on how obvious it is on the creator's/uploader's post.
    @chucck (if you happen to read this)... direct message me if you're interested in syncing our efforts somehow.

For all of you developers out there, feel free to shoot me a direct message as soon as you upload a new version of your app or a new app in general. That will help get the App posted quicker than from me just browsing through forums.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I would love to help
    Excellent!! Shoot me a message.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    How does this format jive with everyone for the twitter account?

www.twitter.com/Apps4WebOS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast