Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I know, "BACKUP BEFORE YOU MOD" - and I did... the first time.

Then I loaded 1.1 - and re-installed my mods - including the one that I *think* caused my problem - the foward txt mod. The thread for that mod now has a 1.1 version available... but I didn't check it first... arrgghh!

The Problem:
    Right now, I cannot get to the conversations side of my messaging app - it opens to the buddies (IM) side. I can receive texts and I can reply to texts, but I cannot initiate new text conversations and I cannot look at text history except right after someone text me - then I can look at the history conversation with them - but a back swipe gesture does nothing. While on the buddy view, I can see online friends, and I can initiate an IM conversation. I cannot open the Messaging tab for accounts and preferences either.

I *think* the issue is one of the two files changed for the txtfowarding mod:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsjsjs

I found chatview-assistant linked in another thread but not the luna service script...

Possible Solution:
    Can anyone give me a download link for the luna service script? Or if you think that's not the issue - give me some advice?

PS - I know, I know, BACKUP BEFORE YOU MOD...
    you should check the 1.1 version. db included a method for fixing the files for those who tried modding with the 1.0.4 version.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I first posted this in the wrong forum - but I still got my answer there - it was the luna javascript...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...pp-jacked.html

Thank you guys for taking the time to look....