Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if there is an application (or if it is even possible to write an app) that will highlight the misspelled words and all the autocorrected words in the various apps (text, email, etc), allow you to click on that word, and give you a drop down box of words that you can select?

I like the way the Instinct does this and it allows the user to quickly see which words were autocorrected and change it to a list of other words (including the originally typed word).

i know that there is the autocorrect homebrew app and autocorrect lists out there but that isn't what i'm talking about.

Thanks!
    Last edited by sparkyr; 08/03/2009 at 06:02 PM.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Yes This would be nice!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'm guessing this isn't possible unless Palm implements it? Sure would increase functionality dramatically for me. I love auto-correct but hate when it does it without me noticing.
    x2 i cant believe there is no spell check
    Not to bring this back from the dead but I figured it was better than posting a new thread.
    I really miss the spell check feature on Winmo and thats the one thing I wish I had on the Pre. I've grown accustom to having the "spell check crutch" coming from a long line of Treos (ending with the Pro). I've already downloaded the patch for commonly miss spelled words but it would be really nice to see a spell check app that either auto-corrects your spelling or allows you to manually use spell check in emails or texts