Is it possible to get more accurate time stamps for the text messages?
For instance, I would really like to know what happened Friday night. If I go into the messaging, it lists anything older than yesterday as being from last week. If you go into the actual conversation, the time stamps are gone too. There is no way to tell what time of day the different parts of the conversation happened.

On my old WinMo phone each message had it's own time stamp forever. You could go back months and know exactly when you sent or received a message. Also you could change the sort message from Time, or From or To.

I would think that there would be a way to put a little time/date signature in the upper left corner of the message. The current line with time is ok too, but that gets drops eventually. And it could be a little more accurate than "Today" "Yesterday" or "Last week" How about an actual date, and never any time frame larger than a day...
And adding a sort function would be cool too. That way you could see a timeline of what was going on without having to open all kinds of different conversations.

Maybe this is a bit much. Or instead an Homebrew App would do this better.

You tell me....

Then maybe, just maybe the mystery of the lost friday night may be solved...