1.    #1  
    I want to make an interface where i have a radio button, and a "list selector". Where, depending on the value of the radio button, the options listed in the list selector change.

I've been able to implement the radio button, and the list selector, but I can't seem to get the dependency between them to work.

I've tried using the Mojo.Controller.SceneController.watchModel and Mojo.Controller.SceneController.modelChanged functions, but I just can't get it to work. I'm probably using them wrong or something.

Anyone know how to do this? Or better yet, have an piece of sample code that does this that I can look at?

Thanks in advance!
    Listen to the propertyChange event on the radio button then update the model for the list selector accordingly.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply.

So I am listening to the propertyChange event on the radio button, but I can't figure out how to update the model for the list selector...

do I just rerun setupWidget with a updated array passed for the choices parameter? It doesn't seem to work for me...
    I'm not going to pretend I understand everything you need it to do but is it possible when interacting with the list object to perform an if statement such as

if (radio button is set to option A)
    populate list as such
    else
    populate list as such